Ps4 and tv stand

Fzone

Hi so i bought new stand for my ps4 and tv and just wondering if this is enough open to put ps4 in considering it needs much airflow. It should go into this space but i dunno if its safe.

image-75dcf6d1-aff3-4486-a664-404f841683a3.jpg

12 minutes ago, Fzone said:

Hi so i bought new stand for my ps4 and tv and just wondering if this is enough open to put ps4 in considering it needs much airflow. It should go into this space but i dunno if its safe.

image-75dcf6d1-aff3-4486-a664-404f841683a3.jpg

If it's open on the sides too sure

11 minutes ago, Fzone said:

but i dunno if its safe.

I assume that the Playstation 5 has a way to shut itself down in case of overheating or it will instead throttle down to prevent that from happening in the first place.

But I think as long as you don't cover up the vents that are around the black trim piece, you should be fine. Usually consoles are pretty tolerable when it comes to heat, because the manufacturers know that these machines end up all over the place; i.e. on carpet, in some closed off cabinet and so on. 

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

I assume that the Playstation 5 has a way to shut itself down in case of overheating or it will instead throttle down to prevent that from happening in the first place.

But I think as long as you don't cover up the vents that are around the black trim piece, you should be fine. Usually consoles are pretty tolerable when it comes to heat, because the manufacturers know that these machines end up all over the place; i.e. on carpet, in some closed off cabinet and so on. 

Talking about ps4