Ok so G502 lightspeed wireless is a legendary mouse, and Glorious Model ) wireless is so good, which is better?

CielMC

I prefer higher DPI and less movement, but light and heavy mice works for me, I've tried heavy and light before, so I just want to know which is better on like quality control, double clicking, assuming Powerplay mousepad and whatever accessory that the mouse needs to get a tiny edge. THX, Sorry if the sentence grammar and/or continuity is messed up Im distracted when typing this.

Better is something very subjective, these 2 mice are completely different. The G502 is a non-symmetrical and relatively big mouse with more of a focus on general usage with all the buttons and the infinite scroll wheel. The Model O is a symmetrical and low profile mouse with more of a competitive/fps focus. I'd say a closer comparison is the G Pro Wireless and the Model O Wireless.

If you are talking about the wireless performance, then I'd have to go with the G502 purely because of how "battle tested" logitech wireless has been, with many esports pros using logitech wireless in big lans with 0 issues. The wireless performance of the Model O might be equally good, but we can't know for sure until more people have gotten their hands on it, same goes for QC. Logitech does get a lot of flak for double clicking, but in all honesty it's not as big of a deal as some people make it out to be and logitech's customer support is excellent and will usually provide you with a replacement quickly.

Just a quick note, 1)Powerplay is kind of a waste of money and overpriced unless you really want wireless charging. 2) If you are looking for the best mouse possible and don't mind waiting a bit, the G Pro X Superlight goes on sale in December and it's definitely worth taking a look at.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I had very bad experience with Logitech's quality. I had to replace my G602 three times within one year. Two replacements because middle mouse button stopped working (first time after only two hours of usage), the last time because left mouse button stopped working.

That's four G602s I went through, in one year. Fourth one also died, but after warranty. Also, the software is absolute hot garbage, Reddit is filed with threads of people who just can't get it to work (they released a new software like a year ago, and it's shit). 

Do a ton of research and read a ton of reviews on sites like Amazon before bying it. If there's >10% of 1-star reviews and they all complain about some problem, I'd personally skip on the product.

EDIT: For reference - Middle Mouse Button is probably the second most used button on my mice. I use it in Dota to move the map around (so in Dota, it's used more than LMB); I use it when browsing the internet to open links in a new tab and close tabs (MMB on a tab closes it without needing to mouse over the [x]), and code lookup in JetBrains' IDEs.

I like cute animal pics.

Mac Studio | Ryzen 7 5800X3D + RTX 3090

They are not comparable at all.

G502 is a heavy palm girp ergo mouse.

Model O wireless is a smaller lighweight fingertip grip mouse.

I cant speak for quality control one glorious but i have a g602 which started double clicking after a year or so.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:08 AM, PCGuy_5960 said:

Better is something very subjective, these 2 mice are completely different. The G502 is a non-symmetrical and relatively big mouse with more of a focus on general usage with all the buttons and the infinite scroll wheel. The Model O is a symmetrical and low profile mouse with more of a competitive/fps focus. I'd say a closer comparison is the G Pro Wireless and the Model O Wireless.

If you are talking about the wireless performance, then I'd have to go with the G502 purely because of how "battle tested" logitech wireless has been, with many esports pros using logitech wireless in big lans with 0 issues. The wireless performance of the Model O might be equally good, but we can't know for sure until more people have gotten their hands on it, same goes for QC. Logitech does get a lot of flak for double clicking, but in all honesty it's not as big of a deal as some people make it out to be and logitech's customer support is excellent and will usually provide you with a replacement quickly.

Just a quick note, 1)Powerplay is kind of a waste of money and overpriced unless you really want wireless charging. 2) If you are looking for the best mouse possible and don't mind waiting a bit, the G Pro X Superlight goes on sale in December and it's definitely worth taking a look at.

But i prefer a heavier mouse tbh, and it doesnt have multiple function buttons, it feels more like a difference mouse rather than an improvement

On 11/24/2020 at 2:19 PM, Shuaiouke said:

But i prefer a heavier mouse tbh, and it doesnt have multiple function buttons, it feels more like a difference mouse rather than an improvement

I assumed that you were mostly looking for a mouse for competitive FPSs since you were looking at the Model O. If you want a more all-purpose mouse with extra buttons and don't really care about the weight, the G502 is probably the best mouse you can buy., so I'd definitely recommend it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

22 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

I assumed that you were mostly looking for a mouse for competitive FPSs since you were looking at the Model O. If you want a more all-purpose mouse with extra buttons and don't really care about the weight, the G502 is probably the best mouse you can buy., so I'd definitely recommend it.

Tbh I prefer heavier mice and am currently using corsair ironclaw rgb wireless, also for me not double clicking, being able to dc and precise scrollwheel is the most important since I main Minecraft pvping.

22 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Yeah I would prob get the G502, Ill have a look in the weekend im person and decide which I prefer, Ill let you all know :D

19 hours ago, Shuaiouke said:

Tbh I prefer heavier mice and am currently using corsair ironclaw rgb wireless, also for me not double clicking, being able to dc and precise scrollwheel is the most important since I main Minecraft pvping.

If you like the G502 and want a 0% chance of double clicking, you might want to consider the Razer Basilisk Ultimate. The shape is very similar, but the switches are optical, so they can't double click. It does have fewer buttons though.

G502 all the way! If you're not some pro competitive FPS gamer no point in going for mice like the Model O

CPU & COOLER - INTEL i9 12900K | NZXT KRAKEN X62

MBO - MSI Z690 EDGE

GPU - ASUS GEFORCE RTX 3080 TUF

RAM - 2x16GB KINGSTON FURY 3200MHZ

PSU - PHANTEKS REVOLT PRO 1000W 80 PLUS GOLD

SSD #1 - CORSAIR SN850 1TB

SSD #2 - CORSAIR SN850X 4TB

SSD #3 - INTEL 660p 2TB

CASE - PHANTEKS ECLIPSE P500A D-RGB

MOUSE #1 - LOGITECH G502 X Wireless

KEYBOARD - AKKO 5108B PLUS

SPEAKERS - SVS PB-1000 + 2x ADAM A3X

HEADSET #1 - SENNHEISER IE-300

HEADSET #2 - FOSTEX TR-X00 PURPLEHREART

AMP/DAC - MAYFLOWER ARC

OS - WINDOWS 10 PRO

DISPLAY 1 - LG OLED42C2

DISPLAY 2 - XIAOMI 2K GAMING

PHONE - SAMSUNG GALAXY S23+ 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 2:00 AM, berny22 said:

G502 all the way! If you're not some pro competitive FPS gamer no point in going for mice like the Model O

Thxx already got the G502, just kinda sad the double click prevention takes away most of drag click's clicks