Question for LG CX users

Mr Rotch

On rtings.com, it says the the LG CX OLED has a really low Response Time of 1.7ms, and will cause low fps content to judder/stutter more. My question is for people that have it, how bad is the stutter when playing games at 30 fps?

I bought a TV around 7 years ago, and I distinctly remember playing GTA V and getting a headache because of how choppy it looked. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the cause was the TV's fast response time. I'm wanting to get the LG CX for not only PC gaming but also console gaming as well, but I don't want to get it if playing games at 30 fps is going to be an eye-strain. My current tv (Samsung KS8000) has a Response Time of 18ms, and playing at 30fps looks fine, which makes me worried about the LG's being so drastically faster.

1 hour ago, Mr Rotch said:

On rtings.com, it says the the LG CX OLED has a really low Response Time of 1.7ms, and will cause low fps content to judder/stutter more. My question is for people that have it, how bad is the stutter when playing games at 30 fps?

I bought a TV around 7 years ago, and I distinctly remember playing GTA V and getting a headache because of how choppy it looked. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the cause was the TV's fast response time. I'm wanting to get the LG CX for not only PC gaming but also console gaming as well, but I don't want to get it if playing games at 30 fps is going to be an eye-strain. My current tv (Samsung KS8000) has a Response Time of 18ms, and playing at 30fps looks fine, which makes me worried about the LG's being so drastically faster.

these 2 guys have some pretty good info especially with the cx
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqHuvvETx7PKapuchT2BnSA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcCYOO2uYPnG-21WDOWdwew

The closest thing I can find is a video on that FOMO guy's channel that compares OLED motion with other videos regarding live-action videos. All the other videos I've found that strictly cover video games, tell people to turn motion interpolation off as it causes input lag. But I can't seem to find anyone who talks about response time/judder regarding video games, and if tv's have a method of reducing the judder without introducing input lag.

Edit: Another problem I'm having is when I look up "LG CX gameplay", the gameplay that people are showing off are games playing at 60fps. 60fps will probably look fine, but I'm more interested in the games that are 30fps locked.