Is my PSU faulty

Need to get to the bottom of this issue I have been having for like 2 months now. I have a list of problems that have been cropping up one by one. First one is stuttering in games and watching videos. Audio stuttering along with cut outs from microphone and headset. Recently now crashing in the new cod cold war. So attempted to fix alot of these issues as I had some suggestions that it was a memory leak problem as I was using 2 3200mhz sticks and 2 3600mhz which is now changed I rest the cmos too and put in 4 3600mhz sticks but I was still getting problems. Power plan is automatically changing itself to Balanced. now I am getting Blue screen errors  0xc0000428 along with the error ‘The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors’. Do I need a new PSU or should I attempt to try and reinstall windows 10. Please help this has been really frustrating and have been working at this for so long is annoying as hell. Also my pc just booted 3 times off and on in quick succession aswell for extra info.

Just now, Neutraliz said:

Hi !
What CPU do you have ?

Hey Ryzen 5 3600 

2 minutes ago, Dxnx said:

Hey Ryzen 5 3600 

Some power supplies struggle with transient power load. 

If you think your hardware is faulty, share a pcpartpicker list in the original post and we'll let you know if anything sticks out.

Also, do you run multiple monitors?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Alright, it seems fairly close to an issue that I had. 
I suggest you to try my fix, in the solution. 

5 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Some power supplies struggle with transient power load. 

If you think your hardware is faulty, share a pcpartpicker list in the original post and we'll let you know if anything sticks out.

Also, do you run multiple monitors?

I run 3 monitors yes

4 minutes ago, Dxnx said:

I run 3 monitors yes

Nvidia drivers have a peculiar problem of having massive frame drops if something on a secondary monitor, of a lower refresh rate than the primary, runs at 60Hz. Youtube videos, for example, give my system hell. The fps in game is reported as the right number but the monitor refresh rate gets hammered

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Nvidia drivers have a peculiar problem of having massive frame drops if something on a secondary monitor, of a lower refresh rate than the primary, runs at 60Hz. Youtube videos, for example, give my system hell. The fps in game is reported as the right number but the monitor refresh rate gets hammered

Two of them can max to 144hz but my main is a 244hz

1 minute ago, Dxnx said:

Two of them can max to 144hz but my main is a 244hz

Do you still suffer these symptoms with only the 244Hz monitor plugged in?

Primary PC:

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

have not tried with just one monitor in but will try and see if it makes a difference

28 minutes ago, Neutraliz said:

Alright, it seems fairly close to an issue that I had. 
I suggest you to try my fix, in the solution. 

I uninstalled the Amd drivers and tried to boot into safe mode but I got a blue screen along the way

462B6F46-5FC7-47AF-B6FF-F48B9004AB69.jpeg

Tried to uninstall the amd drivers again but jo luck

image.jpg

37 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Tried the 1 monitor but still getting problems and blue screens even my nvidia control panel disappeared and cant load it up now

3 minutes ago, Dxnx said:

Tried the 1 monitor but still getting problems and blue screens even my nvidia control panel disappeared and cant load it up now

If reinstalling windows is an option, that could help.

Otherwise, try DDU and reinstalling drivers

if you still think your PSU is faulty, hopefully a friend's system is available to test.

Primary PC:

16 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

If reinstalling windows is an option, that could help.

Otherwise, try DDU and reinstalling drivers

if you still think your PSU is faulty, hopefully a friend's system is available to test.

ive had no issues so far after reinstalling windows 10 other than I cant open windows display settings it just close straight away

33 minutes ago, Dxnx said:

ive had no issues so far after reinstalling windows 10 other than I cant open windows display settings it just close straight away

If Nvidia control panel is working I hope it has the settings you need

Primary PC:

36 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

If Nvidia control panel is working I hope it has the settings you need

To be fair nvidia has all the settings anyways so I suppose it doesnt matter too much

Check ram and cpu, the error say that checksum doesn't match, a compute error in either CPU or ram can do that. Im 99% sure its ram. 

11 hours ago, RainingTacco said:

Check ram and cpu, the error say that checksum doesn't match, a compute error in either CPU or ram can do that. Im 99% sure its ram. 

I no longer have this blue screen as I did a complete reinstall of windows and format both of my drives. But I still crash in games and get this blue screen now

40BCF705-2E5D-4AE2-8912-A27267C09D6C.jpeg

Run prime 95 smallest fft for at least and hour, and run memtest for few loops at least. Only paid version of memtest give you more loops sadly. 

18 minutes ago, RainingTacco said:

Run prime 95 smallest fft for at least and hour, and run memtest for few loops at least. Only paid version of memtest give you more loops sadly. 

Well I can tell you as soon as I started the prime95 on smallest test my CPU temps got up to 90’c

2 hours ago, Dxnx said:

Well I can tell you as soon as I started the prime95 on smallest test my CPU temps got up to 90’c

Have they lowered/stabilized over time? This is horribly wrong temps for stock ryzen 3600 and AIO. Something is wrong.

1 minute ago, RainingTacco said:

Have they lowered/stabilized over time? This is horribly wrong temps for stock ryzen 3600 and AIO. Something is wrong.

Yeah I think so too it never lowered only got higher when it started. I will mention along with this that before I had CorsairUSBxp driver disconnecting and reconnecting which is my water cooler. But I fixed this with changed the 3pin pump header of the AIO to the CPU fan but it seems something else is the problem. I know its not a software issue because I have reinstalled windows 10 twice now. I think its hardware related but which one? That is the question,

My stock ryzen 3600 in prime95 smallest FFT has 70-71*C with kryonaut using a cheap Scythe Mugen 5 rev.B, with MX-2 it gets 77*C. I would reseat AIO, or check the flow if the aio provide the data. 

20 minutes ago, RainingTacco said:

My stock ryzen 3600 in prime95 smallest FFT has 70-71*C with kryonaut using a cheap Scythe Mugen 5 rev.B, with MX-2 it gets 77*C. I would reseat AIO, or check the flow if the aio provide the data. 

Thought I would just add this too done the cpu test with memtest64 and got this. So not sure if their is even much chance of saving this cpu now. But could this of happened because my cooling was bad

C6512FBB-C418-4C6D-A753-F449663AB117.jpeg