Shenmue III has released on the Steam store and is on a severe discount.

Wheresmehammer
1 hour ago, Paul Rudd said:

Why pay triple the price for a game when the exact same game is $4.99 on a different launcher? I'll never understand it just like I'll never understand why people buy garbage bags when they're already free every time you go grocery shopping.

3 minutes ago, JZStudios said:

Why would... why would people not buy garbage bags? What else do you put garbage in?

I believe @Paul Rudd is referring to using grocery bags as trash bags rather than buying separate trash bags. You can do that, but the grocery bags I get are nowhere near large or sturdy enough to be practical for that use.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

2 hours ago, Wheresmehammer said:

Why do you feel a need to over share your opinions?

I'll answer this, when you answer the question I asked.

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

Why would... why would people not buy garbage bags? What else do you put garbage in?

The gazillion grocery/store bags that are in endless supply from when I shop for groceries.

This video was the first thing that popped up when I searched grocery bags as trash bags...

Thank god I'm not the only one and this is exactly how I do it. The words at the end of the video explain it flawlessly.

1 hour ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

but the grocery bags I get are nowhere near large or sturdy enough to be practical for that use.

This is the beauty part. Watch the video, it explains it perfectly. And when you say large enough or sturdy enough, what are you throwing away that's bigger than a basketball that you can't just throw into your gigantic trash can you have outside? Or wherever you deposit your waste. I deposit my trash right back to where I got them, the trash cans outside of the stores themselves.

1 minute ago, Paul Rudd said:

And when you say large enough or sturdy enough, what are you throwing away that's bigger than a basketball that you can't just throw into your gigantic trash can you have outside?

It's not really as much of an issue with how much they hold I guess. Rather, it's the crappy manufacturing quality the usually leaves them with small holes in the bottom that leak if you throw away anything somewhat wet. It's also a pain having to take out the trash so often when you live in a house of five.

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

39 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

it's the crappy manufacturing quality the usually leaves them with small holes in the bottom that leak if you throw away anything somewhat wet

Double bag it, as the video shows. Triple if it's super wet.

39 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

It's also a pain having to take out the trash so often when you live in a house of five.

Get one of the other five to do it.

50 minutes ago, Paul Rudd said:

Double bag it.  Triple if it's super wet.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

15 hours ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

I've played the free mobile version and kind of enjoyed it. Yeah it's a strange concept, but it kind of reminds me of a strategy board game of sorts. I would never pay $15 for it though. $5 would be a much more reasonable price tag for a game like that.

Funny you mention that, I own the board game version of Plague Inc.

So a thread on a sale of a video game is now a discussion on bin bags all because 2 or 3 assholes dislike a video game, way to piss people off.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

1 hour ago, Wheresmehammer said:

So a thread on a sale of a video game is now a discussion on bin bags all because 2 or 3 assholes dislike a video game, way to piss people off.

Yeah... if this was reported sooner, it could have been resolved differently. But at this point cleaning half of the thread seems pointless. Locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@LogicalDrm I think you forgot to actually lock the thread. It's still letting me reply.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

2 minutes ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

@LogicalDrm I think you forgot to actually lock the thread. It's still letting me reply.

Whoops. Usually do it in different order.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv