Advice for laptop purchase in Brazil

Hey all, first post here, hope I do it right. Looking for help with choosing a laptop; I live in Brazil, budget is ~4k BRL, I would consider spending a bit more for a really good cost / benefit option.

I have done some research and narrowed it down to these options below (also attached Excel file), and am thinking the best deal is the Lenovo 81S9000HBR (3rd on the list). Does anyone see it differently or have any other thoughts / suggestions?

I do want to have an SSD - but if the laptop doesn't come with one, I can buy it separately for ~500BRL. A 1080p screen and dedicated graphics are nice to have.

Machine would be mostly for web browsing / kids school work / some light gaming (e.g. Minecraft).

image.thumb.png.5993c0f54dd58f1cd744584efcd6d64c.png

Thanks in advance!

Laptops.xlsx

Is there no other option than this??

I mean you could try to go for a Ryzen 4500U with Vega 6 which is actually a touch more powerful than the MX110. Other option is the Asus X412/512FL which has a MX230 or MX250.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

Unfortunately I'm not being able to find any option like that locally, within my budget... all options with anything higher than an MX110 go for ~5k or more, or lack and SSD and have no slot for me adding one afterwards, or some other compromise.

PC shopping in Brazil is no fun...

I have a different, more direct question that maybe someone can share thoughts on: what option would you pick:

1) Intel Core i5-1035G1 + Intel HD graphics 620 + 1366x768 screen
2) Intel Core i7-8565U + NVIDIA MX110 2GB + 1920x1080 screen

Usage as said before is mostly web browsing / kids school work / Youtube and Netflix / some light gaming (e.g. Minecraft)

It's these two machines that I'm looking at:

1) Notebook Asus, Intel® Core™ i5 1035G1, 8GB, 256GB SSD, Tela de 15,6", Cinza - X509JA-BR470T | Fast Shop

2) Notebook Lenovo, Intel® Core™ i7-8265U, 8GB, 256GB, 15,6", Placa NVIDIA® GeForce® MX110, IdeaPad S145 - 81S9000HBR | Fast Shop

I googled some benchmarks on the CPU's (eg. Intel Core i5-1035G1 @ 1.00GHz vs Intel Core i7-8565U @ 1.80GHz [cpubenchmark.net] by PassMark Software)

The 10th gen i5 seems to at least match, most likely beat 8th gen i7 quite comfortably, but I am not sure how much of a difference the dedicated graphics (even if very basic) make for my use of the machine.

Appreciate some insights since I'm a bit of a noob 🙂

1 hour ago, Vinicius Antunes said:

Are you sure that one it's even an i7. 'Cause that's my cpu product name and it's an i5

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

Yes the store site has a typo (which they acknowledge but didn't fix), should be the 8565 (i7).