Rainbow Six Siege + Anno 1800 Historic Lows on Fanatical November 19th

Paul Rudd

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is at a historic low price of just $4.39 right now on Fanatical. Steam link.

r6s.gif.f04ed202be8a5e6612804c124944b1c7.gif

87% positive reviews. 692,635 positive. 95,184 negative. Deal ends in 11 days.

Anno 1800 is at a historic low price(outside of Epic) of just $13.19 right now on Fanatical. Note: it did hit $9.99 back in late May to Early June via $10 Epic coupon.

anno1800a.thumb.jpg.fd2fabc3fe44413a080ef0289985cdf5.jpg

I cannot recommend this game enough, it's sheer beauty of a game. I paid $24 for it a good year ago and have zero regrets doing so. Also, if you want one of the best Anno games aside from this one, Anno 1404 History Edition is just $6.45 right now at GMG, which is also a historic low price outside of using a $10 coupon at Epic to get it for $4.99(which you can or could have done sine late June if you have/saved a coupon). HIGHLY recommend both these games if you've yet to snag them.

Anno 1404 History Edition comes with its expansion Venice, and this version has been updated and optimized to work smoothly on modern computers. The Venice expansion adds co-op and competitive multiplayer, new espionage and city council features, as well as new ships, quests and items to expand your empire with. Your cities look better than ever, thanks to resolutions all the way up to 4k. Updated and expanded multiplayer functionality. Enjoy all improvements while continuing your existing game, thanks to full save compatibility. This edition also offers bonus content including a soundtrack and a wallpaper, as well as a company logo for Anno 1800.

dont mind me just here for the cool gifs @Paul Rudd posts every time

Carry on

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

33 minutes ago, Coolmaster said:

Is fanatical legit, I've never heard of them. Don't want them stealing my info.

100% legit, been using them for years. Even when they used to be known as Bundle Stars. They rarely have good deals over the past few years though when compared to the deals they used to have. Which is one reason I posted this current deal. It's one of the rarities.

They're a very popular game retailer based out of the UK and have sold more than 62 million officially authorized game keys to over one million customers globally. They have a library of over 5,950 games from more than 900 game publishers and developers. Including direct partnerships with Bethesda, SEGA, THQ Nordic, Deep Silver, Kalypso Media and Codemasters. As well as smaller indie developers. This explains their usually insulting prices as they're obviously decided by the developers.

Fanatical was originally launched in 2012 by UK publisher Focus Multimedia, under the name Bundle Stars. As Bundle Stars, it curated collections of games for the Steam platform at significantly discounted prices. Bundle Stars relaunched as Fanatical on November 1, 2017, expanding both its product offering and its team. As a digital distribution service, Fanatical offers games, bundles and DLC for Windows PC, Mac and Linux platforms.

GMG, aka GreenManGaming is a similar retailer also based out of the UK. They launched a couple years earlier in 2010.