Looking for 10-15m HDMI 2.1 Cable

Stahlmann
Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,

For anyone who stumbles across this post searching for a working cable, THIS is the first one i found that works flawlessly.

I can't get my 10m optical HDMI 2.1 cable to work with my RTX 3080 and LG C9 OLED TV. First i thought the latest firmware still didn't fix the issues, but the i tried another HDMI 2.1 capable 3m copper cable and it works flawlessly. As soon as i set anything above 4K 60Hz the TV just goes black and doesn't receive a signal anymore with the long cable.

Does anyone know of a long (10m minimum) cable that has no problems supporting the full 48Gbits bandwitdh? I know optical is the only way to go with these long cables as HDMI 2.1 officially only supports up to 3m with standard copper cables. But i don't want to spend another 100€ on a cable that has 2.1 marketing to find out it's not really a 2.1 capable one.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 12:30 PM, Stahlmann said:

I can't get my 10m optical HDMI 2.1 cable to work with my RTX 3080 and LG C9 OLED TV. First i thought the latest firmware still didn't fix the issues, but the i tried another HDMI 2.1 capable 3m copper cable and it works flawlessly. As soon as i set anything above 4K 60Hz the TV just goes black and doesn't receive a signal anymore with the long cable.

Does anyone know of a long (10m minimum) cable that has no problems supporting the full 48Gbits bandwitdh? I know optical is the only way to go with these long cables as HDMI 2.1 officially only supports up to 3m with standard copper cables. But i don't want to spend another 100€ on a cable that has 2.1 marketing to find out it's not really a 2.1 capable one.

For 1-5m the only officially certified HDMI 2.1 cable is Zeskit.

For longer than 5m look at Ruipro optical. But they recently redesigned their cables so you need to make sure you are getting the latest version. You can contact them directly.

• 5 months later...

For anyone who stumbles across this post searching for a working cable, THIS is the first one i found that works flawlessly.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.