5900x only showing 6 Cores - Help!

Go to solution Solved by .Apex.,

Hold on, you have Game Mode enabled, isn't that supposed to disable one of your CCD's? that's why you're getting half the cores

My 5900x is only showing 6 cores in task manager and in Ryzen Master. I tried looking in the bios and I did not see anything to enable the additional cores....I did not find anything when Googling. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is it it a BIOS issue since its in Beta? 

Specs

only showing 6 cores.jpg

Bios version.jpg

Ryzen master.jpg

try a cmos reset

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

3 minutes ago, Stron said:

My 5900x is only showing 6 cores in task manager and in Ryzen Master. I tried looking in the bios and I did not see anything to enable the additional cores....I did not find anything when Googling. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Is it it a BIOS issue since its in Beta? 

Specs

Have you installed the Chipset drivers? I've seen others who had this issue and it either required Chipset drivers or a reinstallation of Windows if you are coming from a different platform, you could also check your assigned Cores during boot by searching for MSConfig in Windows and then Boot>Advanced Options and make sure "Number of processors" is unchecked, otherwise you could also try resetting the BIOS if you haven't already.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

The OS see's it so clearly it is a software issue with the AMD stuff.

My computer for gaming & work. AMD Ryzen 3600x with XFR support on - Arctic Cooling LF II - ASUS Prime X570-P - Gigabyte 5700XT - 32GB Geil Orion 3600 - Crucial P1 1TB NVME - Crucial BX 500 SSD - EVGA GQ 650w - NZXT Phantom 820 Gun Metal Grey colour - Samsung C27FG73FU monitor - Blue snowball mic - External best connectivity 24 bit/ 96khz DAC headphone amp -Pioneer SE-205 headphone - Focal Auditor 130mm speakers in custom sealed boxes - inPhase audio XT 8 V2 wired at 2ohm 300RMS custom slot port compact box - Vibe Audio PowerBox 400.1

It appears to be the Game Mode in Ryzen Master!!! Thank you for your help!