Is apple just going to kill x86 now?

LazyLand

Please tell me no, I'm tired of apple taking over in everything. 
I dislike apple, mainly because how the people that use their products behave. Many girls I know did this stupid challenge video where they put down a finger if they wanna date the guy described.. kind of. There's just a voice saying "He is cute but he has bad teeth" "He is cute but he is short" AND "He is cute but he has an android" I watched like 50 videos before one got their finger down about the android guy. That's the kind of person I talk about, and I kind of developed hate for apple. I know I shouldn't but idk I can't really control it I just kind of hate them.

But any way,
Please tell me amd and intel has what to show apple,  I don't want macbooks to take over everywhere. In my country they are still rare, but with how many people use iphones in my country it's just because It didn't really become a trend yet.. No way they can just beat 2 companies with all the experience and years behind, right?
right..?

No,

Apple is a special case because they control both hard- and software as well as the opterating system. This allows Apple to have much more control. Microsoft on the other hand is nowhere near this level of control.

1 minute ago, Teddy07 said:

No,

Apple is a special case because they control both hard- and software as well as the opterating system. This allows Apple to have much more control. Microsoft does not have this control.

Yeah I am aware of the hardware-software advantage., But it dosen't really answer my question. I am just afraid apple will "Do it better" Like happened before, and kill x86 ya know

7 minutes ago, LazyLand said:

I dislike apple, mainly because how the people that use their products behave. Many girls I know did this stupid challenge video where they put down a finger if they wanna date the guy described.. kind of. There's just a voice saying "He is cute but he has bad teeth" "He is cute but he is short" AND "He is cute but he has an android" I watched like 50 videos before one got their finger down about the android guy. That's the kind of person I talk about, and I kind of developed hate for apple. I know I shouldn't but idk I can't really control it I just kind of hate them.

Mate, you come off as bitter and whiney and it seems to me that your axe is with girls not getting laid with you.

7 minutes ago, LazyLand said:

Please tell me amd and intel has what to show apple,  I don't want macbooks to take over everywhere.

Well, good news, then! It won't happen! There's plenty of people and companies that do not want to use Apple's OS or their ecosystem!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Well, x86 is bloody old at this point, and more competition (even cross-architecture!) Is always a good thing.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

3 minutes ago, Elisis said:

Well, x86 is bloody old at this point, and more competition (even cross-architecture!) Is always a good thing.

Just to be on the same page, x86 that we knew back in early 90's has very little to do with X86 we use today. Foundation is the same, but so many things has changed in between...

Also to the OP, no, Apple is not going to kill x86. What it might have done is push x86 CPU makers to push things further. Apple's ecosystem is so separate from x86 PC's that it just doesn't affect them.

15 minutes ago, LazyLand said:

Please tell me amd and intel has what to show apple,  I don't want macbooks to take over everywhere. In my country they are still rare, but with how many people use iphones in my country it's just because It didn't really become a trend yet.. No way they can just beat 2 companies with all the experience and years behind, right?
right..?

intel has alder lake and amd zen4

alder lake has some good punch in it 

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

I personally don't think, that Apple will take over the CPU Industry now, neither do I think, that ARM will take over x86 chips in PCs in the near future. Maybe in some Laptops but never in Desktops. ARM is more power efficient but if you want the best performance for gaming on a desktop, x86 will still be on top.

And even if ARM is going to take over the entire Laptop industry, Apple is not going to take over the entire Laptop industry because they are still way too ecpensive in comparison to other laptops.

This is just my personal opinion tho. Pls don't judge.

But now, fellow gamers, that was it for me. Please keep in mind, that this is just my personal opionion and I am no expert. Your system shall be cooled forever, see you next time.

4 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Mate, you come off as bitter and whiney and it seems to me that your axe is with girls not getting laid with you.

Well, good news, then! It won't happen! There's plenty of people and companies that do not want to use Apple's OS or their ecosystem!

I'm not at the age to get laid yet, I do not feel ready, and that's not the point of my post. I just hate it when apple people keep mocking android, and I just dislike them. Ok? I know its stupid and I should be happy that amd and intel are going to give us their best but still, I'm just afraid apple is going to take over.. So I asked my question. I just tried to explain why  dislike apple, It's not just girls btw I just hate people who use iphones that keep thinking they are better, and after I met so many people calling me a loser for having an android I almost see that someone who has iphone as a turn off, I know I shouldn't, and I also tell it to myself, and I don't actually say "NO" to a girl beacuse she has iphone, but it's just my natural instinct because I feel like they are going to be rude to me, you get it? I have no problem for my future wife to have an iphone and love apple, it's just in general what I feel. Can we now please stop talking about me   ? Thanks ;)

4 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

5 minutes ago, Elisis said:

arm is not that much newer than x86

maybe 6 or 7 years

Holy shit. I never expected to see sexual frustration in combination with ARM architecture.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Levent said:

Holy shit. I never expected to see sexual frustration in combination with ARM architecture.

hahaha.

2 minutes ago, LazyLand said:

I'm not at the age to get laid yet, I do not feel ready, and that's not the point of my post. I just hate it when apple people keep mocking android, and I just dislike them. Ok? I know its stupid and I should be happy that amd and intel are going to give us their best but still, I'm just afraid apple is going to take over.. So I asked my question. I just tried to explain why  dislike apple, It's not just girls btw I just hate people who use iphones that keep thinking they are better, and after I met so many people calling me a loser for having an android I almost see that someone who has iphone as a turn off, I know I shouldn't, and I also tell it to myself, and I don't actually say "NO" to a girl beacuse she has iphone, but it's just my natural instinct because I feel like they are going to be rude to me, you get it? I have no problem for my future wife to have an iphone and love apple, it's just in general what I feel. Can we now please stop talking about me   ? Thanks ;)

Where do you live that people give you shit for having an Android phone?

6 minutes ago, LazyLand said:

I just tried to explain why  dislike apple, It's not just girls btw I just hate people who use iphones that keep thinking they are better, and after I met so many people calling me a loser for having an android I almost see that someone who has iphone as a turn off, I know I shouldn't, and I also tell it to myself, and I don't actually say "NO" to a girl beacuse she has iphone, but it's just my natural instinct because I feel like they are going to be rude to me, you get it?

I would like to point out that this kind of stuff happens with literally EVERY product, not just Apple's devices, like e.g. BMW-owners tend to look down their noses at anyone and everyone. There are people who look down on anyone who doesn't own a specific brand of expensive watch, or who isn't donning some expensive fashion-designer bag, or some specific footwear and so on and so forth -- you are only focusing on Apple because that's something close to you at the moment, but you need to understand how limited your view is and that this stuff happens everywhere and at all times. It's pointless to get all worked up over it, since there's nothing you can do about it.

Accept that there are plenty of people who want to feel like they belong in some exclusive, high-class group and then just simply proceed to do your best not to ever become one of those people yourself.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

14 minutes ago, mahyar said:

maybe 6 or 7 years

i.e. newer to a very large extent lol, and ARM changes a hell of a lot more than x86 derivatives

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

2 minutes ago, Elisis said:

i.e. newer to a very large extent lo

well there is some arguments about age of x86

but arm was introduced in 1985

4 minutes ago, Elisis said:

ARM changes a hell of a lot more than x86 derivatives

thats because intel does not licence their architecture and instruction set to others easily 

2 minutes ago, mahyar said:

well there is some arguments about age of x86

No it wasn't? It came around about when 80-86 released.

3 minutes ago, mahyar said:

thats because intel does not licence their architecture and instruction set to others easily 

Doesn't change the fact that it does indeed change more...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

^-^

18 minutes ago, Elisis said:

No it wasn't? It came around about when 80-86 released.

no it wasn't 8086

it was 8080 

in fact 8086 was compatible with 8080

and 8080 itself was based on 8008 (but not compatible) 

Most people do not buy apple, there cost too much to take over everything and a lot of us just do not like Apple. Also Apple had PowerPC CPU before going to Intel CPU, it just made them different. It going be no different only small group of people will buy apple new mac. Their laptop cost double the amount of my new one just to meet the around same specification (maybe still under) in the UK, why would I pay double? Also my laptop cost over 1K in first place, apple laptop over 2K. 

x86 will be fine. AMD CPUs are improving a lot these days and will continue to do so in the future. Intel will also catch up again and bounce back. The idea that ARM will replace x86 has been around for decades at this point and it hasn't happened.

55 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Maybe it's hard to be familiar with women in your mom's basement, but I assure you he's right.. I get laid a ton and I happen to agree with him. They are the kind of woman you take to a fancy restaurant and they end up posing with duck faces with their food to post on Instagram. When I cruise tinder for strange, "Apple or Android" is usually the first question I ask before I unmatch. Just kidding. it's the question I ask before I ask them to stay the night or not. 🤣

Nothing against ARM, but software is not there yet...

Apple only lives on hype, selfie generation will not last 4 ever.

14 minutes ago, mahyar said:

it was 8080 

8080 used INTERP/80 lmao

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler