Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): $1000

Country: U.S

Looking for a $1000 build.

Only thing I don't need is a monitor.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So you are just using the PC for nothing no games or anything

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kanna said:

So you are just using the PC for nothing no games or anything

You can easily game on a sub-thousand dollar system.

I don't put together purchase lists for people, but I certainly will advise:

buy a cheap case, buy a good PSU

The size of the mouse is more important than you think.

RGB is not going to make anything perform better, so don't waste money on it unless you have plenty to waste.

Don't spend more than 25% of your budget on your video card.  Graphics cards have diminishing returns as you spend more.

I'm very generous with the likes I give out on here; you should be, too.

 

I never believed in orthopedic inserts, but then I got a pair.  Now, I stand corrected. 

 

My friend gave me his Epi-pen as he was dying.  It seemed very important to him that I have it.

 

Why do cows wear bells?

Because their horns don't work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shoutingsteve said:

You can easily game on a sub-thousand dollar system.

I don't put together purchase lists for people, but I certainly will advise:

buy a cheap case, buy a good PSU

The size of the mouse is more important than you think.

RGB is not going to make anything perform better, so don't waste money on it unless you have plenty to waste.

Don't spend more than 25% of your budget on your video card.  Graphics cards have diminishing returns as you spend more.

I know computers I know you can game on a sub-thousand dollar system

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites

Best i can do is this list

200 over budget but you might find ways to save money like a b550 chipset or a non-modular PSU

Build

MOBO: Asus Prime H410M-K

CPU: Intel Core i3 10100

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1650 WINDFORCE OC

RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 8GB Single Channel @ 2666Mhz CL15

PSU: Thermaltake Litepower 650W

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox MB320L

STORAGE: WD Green 240GB SSD

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, W1ther said:

Best i can do is this list

200 over budget but you might find ways to save money like a b550 chipset or a non-modular PSU

Why an X570 board B550 would be fine and you could Cut that CPU to a 3600 to have money for keyboard and such

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Why an X570 board B550 would be fine and you could Cut that CPU to a 3600 to have money for keyboard and such

You totally can go with a b550 chipset but I found this specific board for cheaper than some b550s, and if you go with Ryzen 3000 a b450 motherboard could be enough

Build

MOBO: Asus Prime H410M-K

CPU: Intel Core i3 10100

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1650 WINDFORCE OC

RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 8GB Single Channel @ 2666Mhz CL15

PSU: Thermaltake Litepower 650W

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox MB320L

STORAGE: WD Green 240GB SSD

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, W1ther said:

You totally can go with a b550 chipset but I found this specific board for cheaper than some b550s, and if you go with Ryzen 3000 a b450 motherboard could be enough

Yeah but how is he going to fit a keyboard mouse headset in that budget?

 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Yeah but how is he going to fit a keyboard mouse headset in that budget?

 

My bad, forgot OP needed them while making the list, this should do better:

 

Peripherals I didn't research for so they might be bad, but the price point is decent

Build

MOBO: Asus Prime H410M-K

CPU: Intel Core i3 10100

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1650 WINDFORCE OC

RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 8GB Single Channel @ 2666Mhz CL15

PSU: Thermaltake Litepower 650W

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox MB320L

STORAGE: WD Green 240GB SSD

Link to post
Share on other sites

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($233.33 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($102.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team T-FORCE DARK Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($53.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Team CX2 512 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($40.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB Phantom Gaming D OC Video Card  ($379.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: DIYPC Jax11 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($29.69 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: be quiet! Pure Power 11 600 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($79.90 @ B&H) 
Keyboard: Redragon K551 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($38.99 @ Amazon) 
Mouse: Redragon Centrophorus M601 Wired Optical Mouse  ($13.99 @ Amazon) 
Headphones: Sades SA-902-B 7.1 Channel  Headset  ($24.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $998.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-11-13 20:59 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×