Can i get away cheaper?

is this a good combo?

i already got a GTX 1660TI 6gb and Corsair cx500

can i get away cheaper for the same performance?

the price (3587) is in swedish crowns and its 350 euro and 415 USD.

hejmonica.PNG

You could go with the B450-A Pro and save a few kronor there, and you don't really need new thermal paste if you're using the stock cooler. Other than that, it looks good.

You don't need thermal paste. 

TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (378kr)

stay with that motherboard.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

Just now, jsugarman2005 said:

You don't need thermal paste. 

TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (378kr)

stay with that motherboard.

I use Vulcan ram, have been using it for around 3 years or so. Pretty good ram, life time warranty too!

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

1 hour ago, boggy77 said:

asrock b450 pro 4

True... But I would not go to a lower tier than the Tomahawk MAX, but that's my opinion from having a B450m DS3H for a while, but IDK, if the B450m pro 4 is good, then go for it.

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

1 hour ago, jsugarman2005 said:

True... But I would not go to a lower tier than the Tomahawk MAX, but that's my opinion from having a B450m DS3H for a while, but IDK, if the B450m pro 4 is good, then go for it.

for a ryzen 5, the pro 4 is perfectly good. it also has 2 m.2 slots, the tomahawk only one.