Error with installing Windows and Ubuntu DualBoot

Hello guys, I have one problem that I have been unable to solve for quite some time now. I will try to describe it as short as possible, but I will include every detail!

So let's give you some context. I have 120 gig SSD in my PC alongside 1TB HDD. My goal is to have Windows installed on SSD and to have HDD partitioned in such way that there is around 100GB for Linux and rest is left for usual storage.
Here is what I've done and where it failed: Firstly I went to Disk Manager (In Windows) and made 100GB free space for Linux. Then I downloaded Ubuntu 20.04 and made bootable USB using Rufus (All my disks use MBR so I used MBR for that as well). Then I proceeded to install Linux. I made all partitions (I followed some guy on Youtube) as he said - SWAP, EXT4 For storage, and 1 EFI partition. I continued the installation but then I got this error (Link for picture: https://ibb.co/XycMrQg). I can't fix that problem. It is worth noting that I use Legacy BIOS although it looks just like UEFI (by interface). I would really appreciate if somebody could help me with this. P.S. I'm from Serbia and I'm not sure if my English is good Enough, but I hope you can understand.

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W 

29 minutes ago, bindydad123 said:

I would unplug the 120 gigabyte ssd when attempting to install Ubuntu. 

Will try thanks! 

Athlon x4 840 @3.7Ghz MSI A68HM-E33 V2 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ SC GTX 750TI A400 120GB TOSHIBA 1TB MSI 200W