Constant BSOD After Installing New Graphics Card

fXjZL5

I recently upgraded from a GTX 1070 to an RTX 3070. Ever since I got the new card, my PC keeps crashing constantly at random intervals with BSOD. I've included my dumps below. Would appreciate any help.

System:

• CPU
    Intel Core i7 6700K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z170A SLI Plus
  • RAM
    G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 3600 MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
  • PSU
    Corsair RM650 80+ Gold
  • Operating System
    Windows 10 Pro

Additional info: I don't know if this is connected, but at around the same time my PC stopped booting straight to Windows. No matter what I do, it insists on booting to BIOS. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with my boot drive (SATA SSD), but I can only turn on the PC by going to BIOS first then closing it. From there it always boots normally to Windows with no problems.

BSODdump.html

Looks like the BSOD dump is saying theres some corrupt or broken drivers. Try updating your drivers with DDU.

18 minutes ago, Rooked said:

Looks like the BSOD dump is saying theres some corrupt or broken drivers. Try updating your drivers with DDU.

Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested. I uninstalled CFOSpeed, then I uninstalled my GPU drivers with DDU. However, the moment I reinstalled them I got another BSOD. Any ideas on what I could do from here? 

Just now, fXjZL5 said:

Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested. I uninstalled CFOSpeed, then I uninstalled my GPU drivers with DDU. However, the moment I reinstalled them I got another BSOD. Any ideas on what I could do from here? 

I rechecked the BSOD dump and here's what I got:

Many errors concerning the drivers of these.

The device, LogMeIn Hamachi Virtual Ethernet Adapter, is disabled. If this device is no longer used it may be intentionally disabled. x2

The device, Standard PS/2 Keyboard, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". 

The device, Microsoft PS/2 Mouse, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". 

Check your 'LogMeIn Hamachi Virtual Ethernet Adapter' drivers, might be the one making your BSOD's. Your keyboard and mouse might also be having some issues.