Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can I use Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro with Corsair Vengeance LPX

Go to solution Solved by shaz2sxy,

they will work fine

I currently have 2x8GB of Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM running at 3200MHz and was wondering if I can add 2x16GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro also running at 3200MHz?

they will work fine

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling NZXT AIO | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

Just now, shaz2sxy said:

they will work fine

Alrtight thank you! Was just asking cuz a friend is selling me 32GB for £65 and it was too much of a good deal but wanted to make sure first!

1 minute ago, SyedN2000 said:

Alrtight thank you! Was just asking cuz a friend is selling me 32GB for £65 and it was too much of a good deal but wanted to make sure first!

that's a great price, worse case if it doesn't work sell the 2x8gb for around £40/50 lol

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling NZXT AIO | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro