Xlatx mono in eatx case

Red_Fox_1293

Hey guys!

I am about to buy parts for a build, an want to use pc o11 xl for water cooling. However, the mobo I want to use is gigabyte trx40 aorus xtreme and it is listed as xlatx. I checked the case and it is within the dimension limits for the movie in that case, but pcpartpicker says it's incompatible. Can I use these?

Any help greatly appreciated,

Red_Fox_1293

9 hours ago, Red_Fox_1293 said:

but pcpartpicker says it's incompatible. Can I use these?

It should fit. PCPP isnt as good when it comes to lesser known form factors like XL-ATX. They're just basing it off the fact that the O11D XL doesnt specifically call out XL-ATX in their spec. 

But dont take my word it; it's already been built multiple times

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/Wkwkcf

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25