Destiny 2 Crash (No Fix)

Jacrispy

I built myself a new pc about 3 or 4 months ago and everything runs fantastic. That is almost everything, except for destiny 2 every time I play it after an hour or so ill crash and get a Graphics runtime error. I have searched far and wide on the internet and have found 0 reliable fixes, normally id just deal with the crashes, but today a new DLC released and every time I load anywhere in the game I crash. Im leaving a photo of the error if anyone could help find a solution I would be amazed.

image.png.f197b5d076c08a1d26dcad5e0d4e3ee2.png

image.png

well the error code says: BROCCOLI errors indicate there has been an issue detecting the player's GPU and are commonly caused by a driver crash. To attempt to mitigate this error, players should always ensure that their Operating System and Graphic Drivers are up-to-date with the latest version.

have you tried ddu is normally a common fix

listing what you have tried will help people narrow down the issue

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

i have not I usually use nvidia experiance and today I did a clean install of my graphics ill try this application though...

@Jacrispy please follow the instructions carefully,

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

ok so this seems to have fixed the issue for now, but geforce experiance says there are no drivers installed should i reinstall the game ready drivers?

you should now have to reinstall GeForce experience 

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

-> Moved to PC Gaming

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@Jacrispy all good and working?

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

yes it is! It worked all last night without geforce drivers and im reinstalling them now for the best performance!

@Acid PandaI just reinstalled Nvidia drivers and after about 15 minutes of playing I got the crash again should I just play without them?

well it would effect your other games if you didn't, their performance that is. Also I might be a bug (lets hope it is) so the problem might be resolved soon

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

well the only reason I doubt its a bug is because this has been happening since I got my PC and there was recently a DLC update that completely reinstalled all of the game files for the new update and it made it much worse. After I used DDU I played without installing nvidia was it running off default drivers or something at the time?