Hi guys can i get some feedback on my planned build

TCE1iteVenom

Budget (including currency): £1500/£2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Huge variety of games, Streaming

Other details existing parts lists - https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/E1iteVenom789/saved/KTK9rH, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at - 1080p/1440p 144hz 34inch 21:9 IPS

planning this build for early next year

hi guys i am mainly looking at my cpu (R5 3600) and gpu (RX5700 XT) is this a good pairing or is there a better option i am hoping to spend no more than £1500 but can bump it up to £2000 if needed

i  would also really appreciate feedback on the rest of my build

Looks pretty good. Starting in Jan, you can update the BIOS on that board for Ryzen 5000 support, so you can always upgrade if needed.

You do you need a 8th hdd?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, TCE1iteVenom said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Huge variety of games, Streaming

Other details existing parts lists - https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/E1iteVenom789/saved/KTK9rH, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at - 1080p/1440p 144hz 34inch 21:9 IPS

hi guys i am mainly looking at my cpu (R5 3600) and gpu (RX5700 XT) is this a good pairing or is there a better option i am hoping to spend no more than £1500 but can bump it up to £2000 if needed

if you upp that budget by 200-250 you could get a ryzen 5 5600x cpu and a rtx 3070 gpu or a RX 6800 gpu. will be totally worth it. if u pair the new ryzen cpu with a new amd gpu they will give eachother a boost in performance about 11 procent better performance

4 minutes ago, TCE1iteVenom said:

also if you want to be more future proof, get a b550 or x570 mobo

Just now, XAIXER said:

Looks pretty good. Starting in Jan, you can update the BIOS on that board for Ryzen 5000 support, so you can always upgrade if needed.

yea I've been thinking alot about going for the r5 5600x and rx 6800xt but not made up my mind yet but probably will go for them instead thanks mate

will you be overclocking? if not you could save some money on the cpu cooler. the noctua would be overkill if u dont overclock. also i dont recommend the intel ssd, get a nice kingston A2000 ssd.

1 minute ago, HelpfulTechWizard said:

You do you need a 8th hdd?

yea i have alot of games and owned films downloaded and need more room for them mainly

Just now, TCE1iteVenom said:

yea i have alot of games and owned films downloaded and need more room for them mainly

do you need 8tb though? Like, thats liek 2000 hours of 1080p mp4s

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, wolfff said:

also if you want to be more future proof, get a b550 or x570 mobo

not sure if they will be future proofed though because i think next year am4 might change to am5 maybe but might be mistaken

Just now, HelpfulTechWizard said:

do you need 8tb though? Like, thats liek 2000 hours of 1080p mp4s

in my old pc i had 4tb hdd  filled took about 5 years to fill but just trying to future proof abit plus not really taking hdd cost into accountof total price should of mentioned that

5 minutes ago, wolfff said:

will you be overclocking? if not you could save some money on the cpu cooler. the noctua would be overkill if u dont overclock. also i dont recommend the intel ssd, get a nice kingston A2000 ssd.

i will be overclocking it for everything it has and wont it as cool as possible still probably overkill but i saw a similar build that looked incredible and loved the look like the cooler it comes with will definitely be just fine but its the look that i want in the end  

18 minutes ago, wolfff said:

if you upp that budget by 200-250 you could get a ryzen 5 5600x cpu and a rtx 3070 gpu or a RX 6800 gpu. will be totally worth it. if u pair the new ryzen cpu with a new amd gpu they will give eachother a boost in performance about 11 procent better performance

i am going to wait and see about the combined performance for a few reviewer to test it out first amd is doing really well past few year but want proof before i just buy into it especially with the gpu issues they have had in recent years (Radeon VII, Vega 64,56)