Who makes the best thermal pads for M.2?

NadeMagnet69

Just added a sensor panel screen to my PC and one of the Aida64 options is M.2 temps. I noticed that aside from the GPU, the Adata m.2 is the hottest thing in my PC. It's idling at high 30s to low 40s C. Now I know that's well within tolerances, so this isn't really an issue. But it got me wondering about cooling them. I know there is aftermarket heatsinks, some even with their own fans. But mine's on a Z490 Taichi that has M.2 "armor" and I don;t want to ruin the look of it by leaving it off and adding an actual heatsink. Especially since this isn't a pressing issue. But that being said is there better thermal pads out there than ones like the stick on one that came with Adata or the one that comes under the armor? IE are some thermal pads better than others? If so who makes the best?

9 hours ago, Coolmaster said:

You actually want your SSDs to be warm, it helps their life span. 30-40 degrees are perfectly normal and fine for your SSD.

I knew it was at normal temps. That's why I said it's not a pressing issue. I didn't know about it liking being warm though. Just confirmed that so thanks. :)