Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Drag Clicking on a G600?

I am wanting to drag click on my mouse (g600) and i am wondering whether it is even possible, or if i should just give u.

8 minutes ago, JackDire said:

I am wanting to drag click on my mouse (g600) and i am wondering whether it is even possible, or if i should just give u.

Most people here don't know what drag clicking is, and drag clicking doesn't matter one bit. You can but these pads from razer which basically kill all friction on a mouse when you click for like $10.

CPS doesn't matter tho lol

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

8 minutes ago, Downkey said:

Most people here don't know what drag clicking is, and drag clicking doesn't matter one bit. You can but these pads from razer which basically kill all friction on a mouse when you click for like $10.

CPS doesn't matter tho lo

Well in minecraft PvP CPS does matter. I know about the razor grip tape, but some mice, the sensor the senses the clicks is unable to be drag clicked on. That is what i am wondering.

I have not heard of anyone drag clicking on a g600 but if the mouse double clicks it should be possible.

if you cannot drag click on the stock mouse 1 and 2 then you should try grip tape.

if you still can't drag click with grip tape then I recommend getting the model o/d or any roccat mouse for drag clicking.

Learning to drag click in minecraft is like going to another level, you can bridge faster, further, and do insane block extensions.

I might just go and buy a new mouse. which one would you reccomend?

• 2 months later...
On 11/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, JackDire said:

Sorry, Extremely late to the party but if you are still around, I would recommend the Glorious model o. All-around great mouse. It's only capable of ~7-10 cps short, and ~10-17 cps long drag unless you install the software and set the debounce time to something lower than it's preset. Roccat makes some good ones too, most notably the Kone Aimo Remastered, and the kain 100/120/200 aimo. The bloody a60/a70's are extremely good as well, but good luck finding them, and for the a70 you'll usually need to use tape or grip tape to even get good drags. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

4 hours ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Sorry, Extremely late to the party but if you are still around, I would recommend the Glorious model o. All-around great mouse. It's only capable of ~7-10 cps short, and ~10-17 cps long drag unless you install the software and set the debounce time to something lower than it's preset. Roccat makes some good ones too, most notably the Kone Aimo Remastered, and the kain 100/120/200 aimo. The bloody a60/a70's are extremely good as well, but good luck finding them, and for the a70 you'll usually need to use tape or grip tape to even get good drags. 

This is totally correct.

I would recommend getting the model o because not only is it good for drag clicking but it is also really good for FPS

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, JackDire said:

Well, you can get it if you like it. I'm not sure if it can drag click because of the friction, but gaming mice register every click. You can use masking tape to put it on the left/right mouse buttons, and because masking tape causes friction, you can drag click, and it will register every click. If you don't want to use grip tape, you can get the Glorious Model O or Razer Deathadder V2, both can drag click without masking tape grip, plus the Glorious Model O can double click or even triple click on a single click. Hope this helped! 🙂 

Cool meme inside:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

ifyoucanreadthisthenyour vision is remarkable

• 1 month later...

You don't need tapes, you just gotta position it for like 1 minute and it works (At least it work for me). And I can drag click with a microsoft bluetooth mouse and a logitech mouse :D