Scalpers Still Getting Most of the GPU's

Mondale

I spoke with a few people selling 3000 series cards on Ebay to see if I could get any of them to sell at a lower price just to see the response. Some told me I could just go **** myself but one gave me way more information than I was expecting.

I was told he is selling these cards easily for the high prices being charged, people want the cards and are paying the high prices because they can't get them any other way. He also said he is continuing to get as many cards as the bots can get as the cards come available and that he will keep doing this until or unless the market is flooded with too many GPU's that would make it too difficult to profit from. He even told me a bot I could use if I was set on getting a card close to MSRP and not buying from him or someone else on Ebay.

I'm no longer checking for availability after hearing about this so I guess I'll try again in 2021 unless nvidia happens to announce they are releasing a bunch of cards this or next month.

i9 13900k | MSI Z790 CARBON WiFi | 32GB Kingston FURY Beast | Asus TUF Gaming 4090 OC | WD Black NVMe 1TB | WD 2TB SSD | Thermaltake 1350 80 Plus Gold | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420mm | Windows 11 Pro | Alienware 240hz | Phanteks Eclipse P500A Digital LED | HyperX Alloy | Logitech G502 | HyperX Alpha

Is it possible for you to show us the conversation, but black out the contact information, aswell as the name of the bot he recommended to use?

That would make it a lot more credible.

It’s free real-estate.  

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz