Wanting to be my first PC, any thoughts will be great and any help will be nice.

EGBA

Budget (including currency): R 11374,34/$ 700

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Some gaming including Overwatch, CS:GO, TF 2, Minecraft, Assassins Creed and some work on AUTO CAD.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am using a Core i3 5005U with integrated graphics and 8 Gb of RAM (Laptop). I currently get 30 FPS on average, on the lowest settings and low textures . I want to build my first PC and got a list of want i chose. i want to play at 1080p with at least 80 FPS . And i am still choosing the right monitor and was wondering if i can get some help. 

I would want to use this PC for about 5 years and to be easily compatible with future components. And i don't mind waiting a month for shipping.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated 

Thank you 

Okay so that SSD at that price very likely DRAM less could go with a 500GB and 2TB HDD, that PSU I don’t know much about it but it’s a little to cheap

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

10 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Okay so that SSD at that price very likely DRAM less could go with a 500GB and 2TB HDD, that PSU I don’t know much about it but it’s a little to cheap

TeamGroup is pretty solid actually, should be on par with most bigger brands. I would go with a NVME SSD though.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

As mentioned, that power supply is a lil suspect. Also, a 2 or 4 TB HDD isn't much more  $ than the 1TB.

don't build right now unless you absolutely need to. the new hardware coming up will give you more performance for the same money (or just save money if you keep the current config)