Cables seen in white case

Agena_

Hi, does having a white case make cables more noticeable and make it look messy than a black case.

Thanks in advance

4 minutes ago, Agena_ said:

Hi, does having a white case make cables more noticeable and make it look messy than a black case.

More noticeable? Yes.

More messy? Not nescecarily, in my opinion.

If your cables are neatly managed, I think cables can look just as good in a black vs. white case.

If you do value the looks of your system, a white motherboard does (in my opinion) make parts and cables more visible, which can be a good thing if you for example have a lots of RGB, pretty sleeved wires and good looking parts. Of course if you want to see all of that, is up to you.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

11 minutes ago, minibois said:

More noticeable? Yes.

More messy? Not nescecarily, in my opinion.

If your cables are neatly managed, I think cables can look just as good in a black vs. white case.

If you do value the looks of your system, a white motherboard does (in my opinion) make parts and cables more visible, which can be a good thing if you for example have a lots of RGB, pretty sleeved wires and good looking parts. Of course if you want to see all of that, is up to you.

I want to have a white build. 

White ram, partly white mobo, stock amd cooler with white rgb, black gpu

I'm wondering whether a white case would make it look empty and messy

1 hour ago, Agena_ said:

I want to have a white build. 

White ram, partly white mobo, stock amd cooler with white rgb, black gpu

I'm wondering whether a white case would make it look empty and messy

You could paint it black on the inside, but if you get a white motherboard, the contrast will make it stand out any way, and then your 'better off' with a all white case. The new define R7 black and white(on the inside), looks sick

Define_7_Sheetmetal_Black_White_wo_sidep

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price.