Linus Tech tips staff

Goru
23 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Well, that would explain things. And I guess Linus' way of explaining it isn't helpful either.

He did a good job of it...but it was in just one video, so if you 1) didn't see it or 2) don't have my tendency to remember weird bits of videos and forget everything else (like what elese they were talking about) and you're in the US where generaly that kind of system doesn't exist, and the majority of LTT viewers are US based, it'd be hard to understand.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

18 hours ago, Spindel said:

She was funny and goofy and (no offense to anyone else at LMG) some fresh air of technological illiteracy in the LMG team.

Also, she was a she. Techspace is very much dominated by geeky dudes, so having a female on camera person is a pretty big thing for a tech media company.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎

16 hours ago, GougedKirby522 said:

BC law states that they can let someone go without payment that would be payed out after that time period if they got the boot. I think?

No, then a paycheck could legally be cancelled, every month sometimes say on the first, you work 1 month and get canned no pay. Doesnt matter, contracts are all different and even if their all the same generic then dont know whats in them.