Whats a good price for a used RTX 2060?

TheJedi

Hey guys,

So I'm looking to buy a used 2060.

I found a great deal on eBay for new £192 but I missed out as they went quick.

I want to buy a used but I don't know what a good price is.

I live in UK

Thanks

System

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Case: Phanteks eclipse P400A

Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 TI Gaming X Trio

RAM: 16GB XPG D60G CL16 3200MHZ

PSU: Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W

Storage: Crucial P2 1TB

It's up to you, but for me I wouldn't spend any more than £230 on a used RTX 2060. There are probably new GPUs coming in the next few months around the £250-300 price range that will offer a lot more performance than the 2060.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.

9 minutes ago, tishous said:

It's up to you, but for me I wouldn't spend any more than £230 on a used RTX 2060. There are probably new GPUs coming in the next few months around the £250-300 price range that will offer a lot more performance than the 2060.

How long is a few months because I've been saving for 3 years for this build. Its my first and I don't want to wait much longer, unless I'm missing out on something amazing.

System

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Case: Phanteks eclipse P400A

Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 TI Gaming X Trio

RAM: 16GB XPG D60G CL16 3200MHZ

PSU: Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W

Storage: Crucial P2 1TB

3 minutes ago, CloudPC said:

How long is a few months because I've been saving for 3 years for this build. Its my first and I don't want to wait much longer, unless I'm missing out on something amazing.

Well amd is launching new cpu's in a couple days so at least wait for that.

A used 2060 is usually poor value anyways and it's far too weak to play any games with raytracing so it's often better to just grab a older card for cheaper whilst still getting about the same performance.

3 minutes ago, CloudPC said:

No one except for Nvidia and AMD knows. They usually release lower end options 2 to 4 months or so after their initial launch.

This generational jump in performance is pretty huge, especially from AMD. If you buy a graphics card now, you may end up regretting it in a couple of months. Plus, the release of these GPUs will probably bring down the cost of used RTX 2060s as well, so you may end up saving money if you wait.

The more I learn, the more I realise I don't actually know anything. 

Recommendations: Lian Li 205m (sleek, pretty decent airflow for a non-mesh front panel and cheap), i5-10400f (Ryzen 5 3600 performance, 20% cheaper), Arctic P14 PWM fans, Logitech g305.