Home Office Monitor good for CAD, hobby photography and casual gaming

Hi,

I tried posting this below another person who had a similar question, but probably the post was too old to get an answer. So I'll try again with a new thread, hope this isn't agianst some rule somewhere I'm new to this forum. Sorry if it is!

I haven't upgraded in quite sometime but end of year should bring some kind of config with a 3080/ 6800xt and new Ryzen to me. And with home office having taken over my life I'm looking for a good work / casual gaming monitor a bit before that upgrade. I'm a bit torn between choices of specs and looking for your opinions and experiences to decide on a model.

-My work mainly covers CAD, 3D, Photoshop and InDesign (for print) so great colour accuracy would be nice. I also do some hobby photography. Not sure what that means translated to colour space coverage I thought it should not be much less than 100% of sRGB.

-My gaming needs should be somewhere middle of the road, minimal 1440p, around 144Hz should be good / nice to have. I haven't been playing games for quite sometime but want to get back into it. Mostly single player probably.

I think size should be around 27'' or larger but not huge.  I'm not particularly looking for a ultrawide / widescreen although they are nice (at work we have something like the Samsung C34H890WGU, not sure if it is this exact model). At the moment I have a 1080p / 60Hz, 23inch at home.

So I'm hovering a bit around different choices:

- Should I go 4K? - Does anyone know if it's good value for money for my work use, any experiences would be appreciated. -  I think for gaming I could live happily with 1440p for a few years and I'd probably get more from 144Hz than 4K / 60Hz. If I go for 4K / 60Hz is G-Sync / Freesync even an relevant feature?
- Should I go after HDR? - Is my assumption right that it won't be worth chasing after it. As far as I have found out it is quite difficult to find a good bright HDR panel that doesn't add massively to the price. I think same as with the resolution I could wait the few years until my next upgrade. Most newer monitors seem to have some form of HDR capablity anyway.

- How important is GTG response time? As I understand the 'How to choose a monitor' post, everything around 5ms should be fine for my needs. Any differing opinions?

These are some of my candidates in no particular order, feel free to add other models. What are your experiences if you have one of these? 

Dell S2721DGF

ASUS TUF VG27AQ

BenQ PD2700U

LG 27UK850-W

Dell UltraSharp U2720Q

Samsung C34H890WGU

Gigabyte Aorus FI27Q-P

I'd want to spend around 400 to max. 700 CHF (400- 800 USD), for that little extra feature that would round out the package I might be able to cough up more.

TLDR of above post: 

use: CAD/3d, Photo editing, InDesign // Some casual single player gaming, non competitive games

Hardware is due to change; old probably struggles with 4K, new should be OK

So I'm still interested to get some feedback. So far I have narrowed down the choices to two monitors, any recommendations, experience feedback on that?

DELL S2721DGF   or   LG 27UL650-W  

Thanks for your help.