Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Core turbo on 9700k not working?

I just installed a shiny new processor and AIO and set the all core turbo in my EVGA bios. IDK if I did the all core turbo settings wrong or something else because the CPU is not turboing to 4.9 . It constantly jumps around. Does anyone know a solution for this issue?

Welcome to the forums!!!

Is there anything in the BIOS for Turbo Boost duration and anything related to Turbo Boost? I know I had an issue with my own rig with that and had to set those settings to "Enabled" to prevent it from disabling Turbo Boost under work loads. 

CPU: Intel i9-10980XE 18C/36T  |  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler |  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3200  |  Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC  |  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO  1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  |  HDD:2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  |  GPU: MSI RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO  |  PSU: EVGA P2 850W  |  Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black  |  Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB  |  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with Romer-G Tactile Switches  |  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM300 Extended  |  MonitorMSI MAG271CQR 144HZ 27"