Need help my Motherboards CPU light is on

So my PC just suddenly stopped working after i moved, the CPU light is on and i have tried changing the battery on the board, i reseated the CPU and checked all the wires. Still has the light and idk what else to do

CPU Ryzen 5 2600X with an EVGA AIO

MoBoard MSI Gaming PRO Carbon AC

GPU Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2070 Super

RAM Corsair Vengeance 16 gigs DDR4 3600mhz

PSU EVGA 850W 80+ Gold

Everything powers on, all the fans are spinning and all, the AIOs led flashes once really quick after powering up but then nothing, none of the rgb on the motherboard or fans light up even the power button on the case doesn’t light up like normal.

image.jpg

Remove and reinstall the RAM, hope that helps. Don't ask me why "why would RAM affected if the CPU light's on" but on a case I did troubleshoot a CPU light problem, it's actually the RAM that came loose.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

1 hour ago, dhannemon13 said:

Remove and reinstall the RAM, hope that helps. Don't ask me why "why would RAM affected if the CPU light's on" but on a case I did troubleshoot a CPU light problem, it's actually the RAM that came loose.

Done this before i think but tried againg just incase, still nothing unfortunately. Really appreciate the info though might com in handy in the future, tomorrow imma swap the CPU for a 2200G i have in an older build that i know works to check if it’s possible the Board or CPU got messed up in the move, it was a short move but the case was set on the tempered glass side pannel when my brother loaded it up so idk if the parts hanging that way damaged anything on the motherboard or if I accidentally did something when i hit the eco switch while unplugging the PSU instead of the power switch. 

So i put my old 2200G in the system and she booted right up like it was nothing, the CPU light was on for a split moment then went off and booted sorta normal

9 hours ago, Michi.Kazuma said:

So i put my old 2200G in the system and she booted right up like it was nothing

Well, either, probably unplug-replug everything that's on the motherboard would be useful either. As Linus said on this video either, because of the movement while moving the PC (especially if the inside's without any kind of 'holder') can.. Yeah, move anything inside it, might be a good idea to do so.

I just hope your motherboard isn't damaged, tho.

Spoiler

the CPU light was on for a split moment then went off and booted sorta normal

Well, it's supposed to be like that every time it boots, it's a good thing it's still running nice.

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC