Dual monitor, now no sound

JohnsonG8

Hello all, hopefully this is the right place to be posting this. I need help!
Going to try and keep it short and informative. 
The monitor I use is the LG 32GK650F-B.

I use an aux cable connected to my motherboard audio through speakers on my desk

I used a single monitor setup for a while with no issues

My problem is I bought another LG 32GK650F-B, both connected via display port to a 1080 8gb, and now I don't have any sound coming from my speakers. 

I am running windows. I go into sound settings and windows knows that something is playing. 

If I disconnect my 2nd monitor that I just bought I have sound again. As soon as I hook it up, no sound. 

I tried changing audio outputs to both monitors as well as hooking my aux cable into both as well as the front IO on my case. Didn't work

Video all works as it should, Microphone works as it should, just no sound output.
Any help would be appreciated. 

EDIT: FIXED!

Got a message to try Line Out instead of the normal audio port that I had been using. Seems to work as it should now. 

Edited by JohnsonG8
Editing with fix

20 hours ago, Slottr said:

Control Panel > Sound > Playback tab

Can you upload a screenshot?

Should be attached. I tried all the other outputs before. Usually speaker shows up like the headphones icon and before I had the 2nd monitor I was outputting through the digital audio one. 
I forgot to mention that plugging into the monitor or the digital audio still don't work, just that plugging into the line out for what I'm assuming is the speaker "device" works now. 

Thanks

Sound LTT forum screen1.JPG

LTT snip 2.JPG