Can I mine with these cards ??

Guys I'm curious, Am I able to mine with these cards, lying under my bed ??? 

Help me out !!

1. GeForce 6600

2. GFX 5500

3. Geforce MX

4. GV 96s

5. Unknown

20201030_173617.jpg

Technically yes should you nooooooooo. Gpu mining has not been profitable even on the most efficient best cards out there for a good while. These cards are beyond not efficient for mining all you'd do is lose money.

No.

Unless your electricity is free, mining with - decent -  cards is barely profitable, IF it's profitable at all. 

Also, for most relevant coins, you need video cards with at least 4 GB of memory onboard, AND which support OpenCL or Cuda, and are reasonably powerful.

These days, the lowest worth using would probably be RX460 / RX560  or GT 1050  (and similar in levels of performance)

Mining with GPUs is dead.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

Nope, but you can fold with them.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

are those agp connectors? those cards are useless

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

They're useful pretty much only if you need/want to make a vintage pc, and play some games on hardware of that time. 

Though it would have to be pretty far back, I'm thinking Socket 478, Socket A , Socket 754, 939 (these already had pci-e but some companies made hybrid agp/pci-e)... 

It's a small period, a few years and then you're getting into pci-e slots..

On 10/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, kelvinhall05 said:

Nope, but you can fold with them.

also not very likely sadly. GPU's this old/obsolete usually get removed from the F@H whitelist.

so you could put it in a system and install F@H, but the servers won't assign any WU's to them.