Bose QC 35 II or Sennheiser HD 25 Sound Quality?

TheFlyingSquirrel
Go to solution Solved by Ahoy Hoy,

I own a paid of HD25s and Ive tried the Bose QC.

They are very different styles of headphones. Very hard to compare the two to one another.

HD25 are kind of the bees knees when it comes to quality. They are professional headphones. Comfort wise not the best. You defiantly arnt going to forget you have these on

Bose sound good. Very comfortable. Wireless and noise cancelation. 

Now the most important thing im going to say
Active noise cancelation causes headaches. Different headphones designs of ANC have different affects on people. I personally hate the Bose as they give me headaches while my boss loves them. I personally like the Sony version while my boss doesnt like them.
I recommend before anyone buys active noise cancelation headphones to test them. Since your British Ill give you this tip. Most PC world/Currys have the headphones available to try on in their headphone section. Go to a store try the headphones before you buy.

Hi All, 

I have the Senn HD 25 and they are great but I would like wireless for out of the house.   The QC 35 II are selling for 140 gbp due to the pixel promotion, has anyone here listened to both and could provide a opinion?

Thanks, 

Bakara

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

Thanks let me know if I said something useful. Cheers!

@TheFlyingSquirrel I'm not really sure about those headphones but i cam tell you the hd450bt has really good audio, do note im not an audiophile. Its bt wireless and also be wired. Don't use wired as the 3.5m jack randomly stops working and youll have to replug but for wireless its really good.

I own a paid of HD25s and Ive tried the Bose QC.

They are very different styles of headphones. Very hard to compare the two to one another.

HD25 are kind of the bees knees when it comes to quality. They are professional headphones. Comfort wise not the best. You defiantly arnt going to forget you have these on

Bose sound good. Very comfortable. Wireless and noise cancelation. 

Now the most important thing im going to say
Active noise cancelation causes headaches. Different headphones designs of ANC have different affects on people. I personally hate the Bose as they give me headaches while my boss loves them. I personally like the Sony version while my boss doesnt like them.
I recommend before anyone buys active noise cancelation headphones to test them. Since your British Ill give you this tip. Most PC world/Currys have the headphones available to try on in their headphone section. Go to a store try the headphones before you buy.

4 hours ago, Ahoy Hoy said:

I am spoilt by the Senn HD25 and Senn HD58x. 

Don't want noticeably inferior headphones.  Currys PC World is a great idea. 

Intel 12400F | 2x8 3000Mhz Corsair LPX | ASRock H570M-ITX  | Noctua DH-N14 | Corsair MP50 480GB | Meshilicious | Corsair SF600Fedora

On 10/30/2020 at 12:15 PM, Ahoy Hoy said:

So i tested the Bose QC 35II on some EDM, muddy bass and muted highs in comparison to the HD25 mean i wont be buying them.