Random & Frequent Restarts with Ryzen 7 3700X (Kindly request Help)

Random restarts and all ideas I found on the internet fails. This has been happening frequently. (I get no BSOD, directly restarts and jumps back to log-in screen)

PC Spec:

• Desktop

• OS (Current & Originally installed) - Windows 10 Enterprise Edition

• X64-based

• OS is from my University and installed by me. Validated by my Uni.

• CPU – AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6Ghz

• GPU – PNY GTX 1660 Super Dual Fan 6GB

• MotherBoard – Asus TUF B550M-Plus (Wifi)  

• Ram - RAM G.SKILL Aegis 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16 (running on XMP/Profile 1 mode) directly on Asus BIOS. (automatic)

• Power Supply - Seasonic S12III Series 650W 80PLUS Bronze

• Storage 1 (OS) – WD Black SN750 500GB 3D NAND NVMe

• Storage 2 - 2.5" Samsung 860 Evo 500GB MLC V-NAND SATA

• Storage 3 – Crucial P5 1GB NVMe SSD

I built the system July 2020. So around 4 months till date, and I have encountered random and without warning, restarts. This always happens when the system is on very low load (surfing web / Word stuff or mundane things), or like today when I literally turned on my PC and logged in and waited for like 5mins idle, it restarted. It has a complete shutdown, and then starts again.

Happens randomly and has no predictable pattern. I do play games and heavy intensive ML simulations for my research, and it does not restart during those times. Some weeks I have 7 to 10 times, and some weeks none.

I tried many remedies that I found online, for example:

• -   Remove “sleep” functionality

• -   Run my CPU on Ryzen maximum performance mode

• -   Stress test my CPU

• -   RAM test with Windows
  • -   Turned off Fast-Boot

• -   Never got thermal throttling or any Hardware malfunctioning. I always check HWiNFO64 for this.

• -   The store I bought my hardware, tested my PowerSupply infront of me with their tools and multimeter, and everything worked fine. As I thought, maybe during low power consumption, the PSU turns off, but that is also not the case.

I have not reinstalled the OS, it is the same from the beginning.

I ran the requested tests and have attached the files. The minidump folder is empty always. "%SystemRoot%\Minidump\" (Without quote marks) - the folder is empty.

I run simulations and I have write my reports on it regularly, I cannot have my PC restart so randomly and wreck my hardware. Kindly request for help. Spent my savings on this. I keep a spare copy of all my data in onedrive, so I am safe there, but not in other departments. I also do not have spare hardware to swap them and check.

I have attached the Event Viewer after the restart happened today.

Links for the two zip files:

Perfmon - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsUQzaHwGFw5gZVwsvw6zkTtrElFRw?e=EymNZh

Sysnative - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsUQzaHwGFw5gZVxhlRy_hoU8Lqs_g?e=djfClR

Thank you in advance!

Event_Viewer_1.jpg