Looking for a bluetooth and RF capable mouse.

JazzyCups

I'm looking for a mouse in a similar vein to a G603 in that it has both an RF dongle and the ability to connect using bluetooth, but in a shape similar to the G305. I'll be using the mouse across a Windows desktop and a MacBook Pro, so that ease of migration is vital for me. Thanks!

12 minutes ago, JazzyCups said:

I'm looking for a mouse in a similar vein to a G603 in that it has both an RF dongle and the ability to connect using bluetooth, but in a shape similar to the G305. I'll be using the mouse across a Windows desktop and a MacBook Pro, so that ease of migration is vital for me. Thanks!

Hmm... I don't think that many mouse from logitech has both of those. I think the few ones that have it are MX Master, MX Anywhere and I think the G604???

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

19 minutes ago, PiberiusWilde said:

Hmm... I don't think that many mouse from logitech has both of those. I think the few ones that have it are MX Master, MX Anywhere and I think the G604???

Which makes it all the more difficult to get something decent. To my knowledge the MX Master uses a BT dongle rather than a technology like Lightspeed, which makes it more or less a nonstarter for video games. I've tried the G604 and it felt excessive for FPSs, as well as being too big.

I'd be cool with something from Razer or any other reputable brand, too.

3 hours ago, JazzyCups said:

Which makes it all the more difficult to get something decent. To my knowledge the MX Master uses a BT dongle rather than a technology like Lightspeed, which makes it more or less a nonstarter for video games. I've tried the G604 and it felt excessive for FPSs, as well as being too big.

I'd be cool with something from Razer or any other reputable brand, too.

I'd did some searching in my local online shop. And I could only found 3 more models that looks decent, they are Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed, Razer Atheris, and Steelseries Rival 3.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

30 minutes ago, PiberiusWilde said:

I'd did some searching in my local online shop. And I could only found 3 more models that looks decent, they are Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed, Razer Atheris, and Steelseries Rival 3.

I ended up going with a Corsair Katar Pro Wireless. It's about the right size, has an RF (Slipstream) connection, and can do bluetooth connectivity. It's a bit cheap feeling, but it was only about $25 USD before tax. Thanks for the help though!

4 minutes ago, JazzyCups said:

I ended up going with a Corsair Katar Pro Wireless. It's about the right size, has an RF (Slipstream) connection, and can do bluetooth connectivity. It's a bit cheap feeling, but it was only about $25 USD before tax. Thanks for the help though!

LOL that one is not even available in my country. Anyways seems you got a good price for it too.

Enjoy your new mouse.