Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well, you must understand Nvidia had no way of knowing there would be a demand. Otherwise they would have made more cards for sure ~

IT'S NOT A PAPER LAUNCH! 

RYZEN 5 3600 | EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 | 16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 3200 DDR4 | MSI B350M MORTAR | 250GB SAMSUNG EVO 860 | 4TB TOSHIBA X 300 | 1TB TOSHIBA SSHD | 120GB KINGSTON SSD | WINDOWS 10 PRO | INWIN 301| BEQUIET PURE POWER 10 500W 80+ SILVER | ASUS 279H | LOGITECH Z906 | DELL KB216T | LOGITECH M185 | SONY DUALSHOCK 4

LENOVO IDEAPAD 510 | i5 7200U | 8GB DDR4 | NVIDIA GEFORCE 940MX | 1TB WD | WINDOWS 10 GO HOME 

I'm glad i already have my 3080 and won't have to go through this bull**** again. Sorry to hear about this again.

PSU Tier List          AMD Motherboard Tier List          SSD Tier List          How to choose a Monitor          My Samsung Odyssey G7 Review

Current Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X @4.7GHz all-core OC (1.3125V) - Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro V1 - GPU: PNY RTX 3080 XLR8 Epic-X @2.1GHz Core / 10GHz VRAM - RAM: 16 GB Crucial Ballistix @3600Mhz cl14 (1.45V) - PSU: Corsair RMx 850W - Storage: 500 GB Corsair MP600 (System) + 2 TB Sabrent Rocket Q (Storage) - Cooling: EK custom loop + Alphacool GPU Block - Case: CoolerMaster H500 - Fans: Noctua NF-F12 chromax - AMP/DAC: Asus Xonar Essence STX II - Fan Controller: Corsair Commander Pro - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Monitors: 2x LG 27GN850-B HDR-Gaming-TV: LG C9 OLED 55" - Mouse: Logitech G Pro wireless + Powerplay - Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Corsair K63 Wireless + Lapboard - Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 600 Ohm - Microphone: Antlion ModMic

Temperatures: (Furmark CPU-Burner and GPU-Burner running at the same time. Measured after water temperature hits equilibrium.)

CPU: 70°C

GPU: 52°C

YIKES, and I thought I had it rough in the weeds of my issues with Best Buy this morning...

1. "Coming Soon" didn't switch to "Add to cart" until 3 minutes after 6:00
2. "Due to high demand, we are requiring an extra step. Please try again" but no extra steps given. Just keep refreshing I guess...?

3. 15 minutes later, same error but now with a prompt on "add to cart" that specifies it will auto retry.

4. "No longer available for shipping" after eventually getting one in my cart and confirming the order in checkout. Just keep refreshing I guess...?

5. Website crashes ~6:30

6. Cart empty and card is "Out of stock" ~6:40

They cancelled because it exceeded the maximum quantity of 1 per household.  I'm guessing 1 should have been allowed and they only cancelled the overage amounts?

AMD 5900X / Gigabyte X570 Auros Pro / 32GB @ 3600c16 / 1TB Samsung 980 Pro 4.0x4 / 4TB total Inland TLC 3.0x4 / EVGA FTW3 3080 / Corsair RM750x /Thermaltake View71

Custom water loop EK Vector AM4, D5 pump, Coolstream 420 radiator

1 hour ago, ewitte said:

They cancelled because it exceeded the maximum quantity of 1 per household.  I'm guessing 1 should have been allowed and they only cancelled the overage amounts?

I only ordered 1. I think they mean that THEY exceeded their allotment. As in too many people completed orders.

@Razorcat Ran into all those some issues when trying to get one on their webpage. Had my phone with their app on it and was able to get one with it. Kept refreshing the webpage as i went thru the phone order process incase it crashed while checking out. Never did get one added to the cart from the webpage.

Did anyone else in your house order one?

CPU I9-9900k, Motherboard GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB 3000mhz (2x16), GPU ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070 8GB, Case Geeek A60 Plus, Storage CORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR RM650x, Cooling Asus ROG RYUO 240, Displays LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch, 32 inch curved that I can't find the model number for right now, Keyboard Corsair K95, Mouse Corsair Nightblade, Sound AT2020+ USB Mic and Headphones

8 minutes ago, Voluspa said:

Did anyone else in your house order one?

Nope.

3 hours ago, Razorcat said:

YIKES, and I thought I had it rough with my weeds of issues...

1. "Coming Soon" didn't switch to "Add to cart" until 3 minutes after 6:00
2. "Due to high demand, we are requiring an extra step. Please try again" but no extra steps given. Just keep refreshing I guess...?

3. 15 minutes later, same error but now with a prompt on "add to cart" that specifies it will auto retry.

4. "No longer available for shipping" after eventually getting one in my cart and confirming the order in checkout. Just keep refreshing I guess...?

5. Website crashes ~6:30

6. Cart empty and card is "Out of stock" ~6:40

Exactly my experience this AM and I had multiple devices trying to get in.  I then said f*ck it, took a Lyft to MC to see what they had, and walked out with an FE in 10 minutes.

Screw BotBuy

26 minutes ago, Shizzmoney said:

Exactly my experience this AM and I had multiple devices trying to get in.  I then said f*ck it, took a Lyft to MC to see what they had, and walked out with an FE in 10 minutes.

Screw BotBuy

I'm jealous. I would've been ready at the door at open for one but the closest MC is 2 hours away 🙃

I also had multiple devices, my laptop and my phone, and both had the same exact issues I described. I really wish I had downloaded the actual best buy app like @illerin but I hadn't really considered the website to have been so buggy.

26 minutes ago, Gamer Schnitzel said:

Ebay is full with 3070 listings

No kidding...

And I was really hoping no one would be desperate enough to give in to the scalpers' games, but this listing ALREADY has 32 bids and is at $2k+

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 2.27.39 PM.png

Someone may be trolling them.

AMD 5900X / Gigabyte X570 Auros Pro / 32GB @ 3600c16 / 1TB Samsung 980 Pro 4.0x4 / 4TB total Inland TLC 3.0x4 / EVGA FTW3 3080 / Corsair RM750x /Thermaltake View71

Custom water loop EK Vector AM4, D5 pump, Coolstream 420 radiator

scalpers are such low lifes that have nothing better to do than hurt the community