Case, fan and RGB help in the planning stage

OrangeJuus

Budget (including currency): £900-1300

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ftRzNP

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.99 @ Best Buy) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($68.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.50 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 5600 XT 6 GB Red Dragon Video Card  ($315.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($94.99 @ Newegg) 
Keyboard: Logitech G610 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($79.98 @ Amazon) 
Total: $969.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-10-29 09:10 EDT-0400

I've been looking at cases - I want high air flow, and I think i want 3 fans on the front for the look of it. None of the b450 motherboards offer a suitable RGB header for D-RGB, which I'm fine with because I don't really want it to be super flashy: It's either full control over lighting or none whatsoever. I like the look of black with a bit of white or light blue lighting, hence the logitech keyboard also listed.

I really like the look of the Phanteks P400A Digital, as it comes stock with 3 fans in the front (but none in the back?).The other reason why I like the idea of 3 on the front is that in my mind it means i can run them at lower rpms and get the same level of cooling for less noise, compared to having less fans. I still think I'd need at least one on the back and/or bottom as an exhaust tho.

Hence, after doing a substantial bit of my own research, I thought I'd ask people who probably know a lot more than me about it.

1. Are there motherboards that are relatively comparable in ability, or better(£50ish more is about what I'd go up to on it) that offer the RGB header to properly suit D-RGB?

2. Would it be better to abandon the hope of getting a 3 front fan (1 or more in the back and or bottom) case and instead just put my own fans in?

1. If so, which would be the best for a case to fit my components with RGB and without?

3. Could I get a case with D-RGB fans and just not plug the rgb connectors in?

4. How easy is it to get a RGB hub and route fans into that? ( I just found out about this, idk what the verdict is)

In essence, I could get everything on my list with a case, but I want to make sure I'm not cutting myself (and the bloody expensive PC) short on airflow and aesthetics, so if there are better options available then please do say, or just give any advice :)

Thanks!

go for a b550 motherboard instead. 

also, there are mobos with pre-installed 3 front fans, like the p400a digital