Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hi guys, before you start yawning i really need one last conformation on my pc build im ready to buy and I'm just going to be waiting on till 18 November for rx 6800 and 5 november for the cpu.
this build is for aoc 1080p 144hz monitor for the best try to future proof it.
- Ryzen 5800x (5 November release)
- aio cooler master masterliquid ML240R RGB (for more fps :))
- ASUS rog strix b550-f wifi
- G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16gb cl18 latency
- seagate barrucuda compute 2tb 7200 rpm internal harddrive
- kingston a2000 240gb ssd NVME M.2
- Radeon Rx 6800 (November 18 release!)
- Deepcool Matrexx 70 ADD-Rgb mid tower atx case
- Cooler master mwe gold 80+ 750 w fully modular power supply
what do you guys think? good combo? improvements?
ps,, amd gpu and cpu have a slight increase in performance if you pair the new ones together so i guess thats a plus :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are you from, what's your budget and what do you do with your PC? If we don't have these informations, we can't say anything about your PC and if it's good or bad for what you need or for how much money you'll spend.

PSU Tier List          AMD Motherboard Tier List          SSD Tier List          How to choose a Monitor          My Samsung Odyssey G7 Review

 

Current Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X @4.7GHz all-core OC (1.3125V) - Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro V1 - GPU: PNY RTX 3080 XLR8 Epic-X @2.1GHz Core / 10GHz VRAM - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB + 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix (32GB total) @3600MHz CL16 - PSU: Corsair RMx 850W - Storage: 500 GB Corsair MP600 (System) + 2 TB Sabrent Rocket Q (Storage) - Cooling: EK & Alphacool custom loop - Case: Lian-Li PC O11 Dynamic - Fans: 6x Noctua NF-A12x25 - AMP/DAC: FiiO K5 Pro - Fan Controller: Corsair Commander Pro - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Monitors: 2x LG 27GN850-B HDR-Gaming-TV: LG C9 OLED 55" - Mouse: Logitech G Pro wireless + Powerplay - Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Corsair K63 Wireless + Lapboard - Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 600 Ohm - Microphone: Antlion ModMic

 

Temperatures: Furmark CPU-Burner and GPU-Burner running at the same time. Measured after water temperature hits equilibrium (39°C with fans at 1000RPM).

CPU: 75°C

GPU: 54°C

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Where are you from, what's your budget and what do you do with your PC? If we don't have these informations, we can't say anything about your PC and if it's good or bad for what you need or for how much money you'll spend.

ok so baiscally im in Australia and my budget by the looks of it is 2300-2500 Aud its going to be around 2500 mark because of the new gpu and cpu 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, FEAR_malik said:

ok so baiscally im in Australia and my budget by the looks of it is 2300-2500 Aud its going to be around 2500 mark because of the new gpu and cpu 

From what parts you chose this far i guess you'll be after looks just as much as performance. I'd rather get a CPU with 2 less cores and get the better GPU instead, like i did. This will result in a lot more gaming performance. I was also able to include double the SSD space, better PSU and a much better Case. Also pretty much everything in here lights up. So this would be my take on this budget: 

I didn't find any official pricing for the 6800XT in AUD, so i converted from USD.

For about the same budget you could also ditch the 500GB SSD and 2TB HDD to get a single 1TB SSD.

Hope this helps.

PSU Tier List          AMD Motherboard Tier List          SSD Tier List          How to choose a Monitor          My Samsung Odyssey G7 Review

 

Current Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X @4.7GHz all-core OC (1.3125V) - Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro V1 - GPU: PNY RTX 3080 XLR8 Epic-X @2.1GHz Core / 10GHz VRAM - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB + 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix (32GB total) @3600MHz CL16 - PSU: Corsair RMx 850W - Storage: 500 GB Corsair MP600 (System) + 2 TB Sabrent Rocket Q (Storage) - Cooling: EK & Alphacool custom loop - Case: Lian-Li PC O11 Dynamic - Fans: 6x Noctua NF-A12x25 - AMP/DAC: FiiO K5 Pro - Fan Controller: Corsair Commander Pro - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Monitors: 2x LG 27GN850-B HDR-Gaming-TV: LG C9 OLED 55" - Mouse: Logitech G Pro wireless + Powerplay - Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Corsair K63 Wireless + Lapboard - Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 600 Ohm - Microphone: Antlion ModMic

 

Temperatures: Furmark CPU-Burner and GPU-Burner running at the same time. Measured after water temperature hits equilibrium (39°C with fans at 1000RPM).

CPU: 75°C

GPU: 54°C

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

From what parts you chose this far i guess you'll be after looks just as much as performance. I'd rather get a CPU with 2 less cores and get the better GPU instead, like i did. This will result in a lot more gaming performance. I was also able to include double the SSD space, better PSU and a much better Case. Also pretty much everything in here lights up. So this would be my take on this budget: 

I didn't find any official pricing for the 6800XT in AUD, so i converted from USD.

For about the same budget you could also ditch the 500GB SSD and 2TB HDD to get a single 1TB SSD.

Hope this helps.

 

2 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

From what parts you chose this far i guess you'll be after looks just as much as performance. I'd rather get a CPU with 2 less cores and get the better GPU instead, like i did. This will result in a lot more gaming performance. I was also able to include double the SSD space, better PSU and a much better Case. Also pretty much everything in here lights up. So this would be my take on this budget: 

I didn't find any official pricing for the 6800XT in AUD, so i converted from USD.

For about the same budget you could also ditch the 500GB SSD and 2TB HDD to get a single 1TB SSD.

Hope this helps.

thanks so much! one more question sorry to bother you but do you reckon theres a big diffrence since im going to be streamig and doing youtube would the 5600x be enough or am i right to choose ryzen 7 5800x?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FEAR_malik said:

thanks so much! one more question sorry to bother you but do you reckon theres a big diffrence since im going to be streamig and doing youtube would the 5600x be enough or am i right to choose ryzen 7 5800x?

Always happy to help!

You can have a look at this video to see how streaming will impact performance on different CPU's: (TLDR, the 5600X will be fine)

 

PSU Tier List          AMD Motherboard Tier List          SSD Tier List          How to choose a Monitor          My Samsung Odyssey G7 Review

 

Current Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X @4.7GHz all-core OC (1.3125V) - Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro V1 - GPU: PNY RTX 3080 XLR8 Epic-X @2.1GHz Core / 10GHz VRAM - RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB + 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix (32GB total) @3600MHz CL16 - PSU: Corsair RMx 850W - Storage: 500 GB Corsair MP600 (System) + 2 TB Sabrent Rocket Q (Storage) - Cooling: EK & Alphacool custom loop - Case: Lian-Li PC O11 Dynamic - Fans: 6x Noctua NF-A12x25 - AMP/DAC: FiiO K5 Pro - Fan Controller: Corsair Commander Pro - OS: Windows 10 Pro - Monitors: 2x LG 27GN850-B HDR-Gaming-TV: LG C9 OLED 55" - Mouse: Logitech G Pro wireless + Powerplay - Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Corsair K63 Wireless + Lapboard - Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 600 Ohm - Microphone: Antlion ModMic

 

Temperatures: Furmark CPU-Burner and GPU-Burner running at the same time. Measured after water temperature hits equilibrium (39°C with fans at 1000RPM).

CPU: 75°C

GPU: 54°C

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Newegg

×