Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When will the results for the ROG Rig Reboot 2020 contest be announced?

I entered the competition a few months ago and I haven't seen any mention of anything about it after that.

Also, how long did it take for the results to be announced for Rig Reboot 2019, so I can get a rough estimate of how long it takes to determine the qualifiers?

It's usually a month or two (maybe 3) after the entries close before the winners are revealed. They're revealed when the video of them building the PC goes live on the LTT youtube channel. All you need to do is wait and keep an eye on the LTT youtube channel for when the videos go live.

The top 15 entries were posted to the forum 3 weeks ago. If you've entered the contest and you're not listed there, or if you are listed there but you haven't been contacted by now, then you most likely haven't won.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Corsair H100i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | HDD: Seagate Ironwolf 8TB + 2x Seagate Ironwolf 6TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450