AMD just kicked Intel in the nuts and now Nvidia's A** So Badly

Das007

The issue is soon as someone posts an issue with an AMD card you have people acting like they did something wrong or don't know their ass from a hold in the ground and it's frustrating. After I went back to nvidia I would check here and see people with the same issues I had. It might not be as bad now but it's a chance I'm not willing to take and I'll go back with nvidia and a rtx 3070. Sure I lose 6gb of ram, the smart ass cache, oh well I want my stuff to work right

No cpu mobo or ram atm

2tb wd black gen 4 nvme 

2tb seagate hdd

Corsair rm750x 

Be quiet 500dx 

Gigabyte m34wq 3440x1440

Xbox series x

Did they... the graphs don´t really look deep enough to conclude, no FPS on NVidia cards, no "test parameters" the high level cards are tested with AMD Zen 3 cpu optimization.

slow Ram and 256bit, they do have a lot of ram though, fun graph the one where they put % on top of their OWN performance and make it look like it is the "difference" between the cards % wise if you just look at the slide, but in reality it is just the AMD cards own improvement..

if i look back at the 5700 5700xt launch, which is a great card, the same things were visible there.. it might be a dream of a card, it might not be, the ram allocation thing with Zen 3 might be NEEDED for it to actually deliver, it might not..

to be honest it seems like the "cards" are on par with NVidia, at a "bit" lower price, they are not really UNDERBIDDING the marked.

Loving the competition.

Value per FPS at your chosen resolution should be the new metric.

3rd PARTY REVIEWS

Nvidia gameworks? 

Nvidia DLSS?

Nvidia CUDA?

Greedy Nvidia tech. Designed to create revenue first then be a good product second.

AMD and DX12 + consoles.

Gaming exemplified and democratised.

For the 10+ years up to the 1070 i was unwilling to accept the AMD wonkiness and I paid the brand premium. They have now gouged it too long and too far.

Budget Saphire pulse 5700xt for me since march. It needed its fan curved tuned and I have had to spend all in all about half an hour reinstalling drivers but that is a fair compromise for the value proposition when looking at FPS per £$€.