CAN ANYONE SAY WHAT ARE THESE

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

PCI Express slots. That are used for expansion cards such as GPUs and network cards.

1 minute ago, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

@Fasauceome cANT I USE THE MOTHERBOARD I ALREADY HAVE ??

I said earlier the motherboard does not have a 24 pin for standard power supplies, it has a 6 pin.

you can find 24 pin to 6 pin motherboard cables like this but they look extremely sketchy. Try at your own risk. I usually don't recommend them, but some people say they work in a pinch.

image.png.267c27ff1eac81761fd45bc86064105d.png

worth a shot if you absolutely must save money.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

I said earlier the motherboard does not have a 24 pin for standard power supplies, it has a 6 pin.

you can find 24 pin to 6 pin motherboard cables like this but they look extremely sketchy. Try at your own risk. I usually don't recommend them, but some people say they work in a pinch.

image.png.267c27ff1eac81761fd45bc86064105d.png

worth a shot if you absolutely must save money.

@Fasauceome ACTUALLY I HAVE A VERY LOW BUDJET AND MST SAVE MONEY 😅 SO I WILL GO WITH THE ADPTER RATHER THAN A NEW MOBO 😅

Just now, Abhirupam Sarmah said:

@Fasauceome ACTUALLY I HAVE A VERY LOW BUDJET AND MST SAVE MONEY 😅 SO I WILL GO WITH THE ADPTER RATHER THAN A NEW MOBO 😅

good luck I do hope it works. make sure you do some research to check what specific type of connector you need.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

good luck I do hope it works. make sure you do some research to check what specific type of connector you need.

@Fasauceome Yeah, Also THANK YOU A LOT FOR THE HELP. 🙌