Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone! 

I am in the market for a new GPU and I really like the look of the GALAX/KFA2 RTX 2060 mini white as well as the GTX 1660 white from them. I can't find any of these cards anywhere expect for the GALAX/KFA2 official store, and even there, the 2060 is out of stock and they don't even sell the 1660. Even with these challenges I would still love to get my hands on one of these cards, preferably the 1660 model. If anyone has any idea where I could get them, please help! Thanks! 

(I live in the US and it is called GALAX here, and I believe in some other countries they are named KFA2)

And if anyone has any other ideas on a good card that looks pretty similar, (budget of around $350) please fell free to suggest it!

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.

PSU tier list

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: Asus Dual GTX 1060 6GB  |  PSU: Seasonic GX650 |  Case: Corsair 220t RGB airflow white  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used I did not spen $200 on a keyboard 🤣) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

4 hours ago, jsugarman2005 said:

Hi everyone! 

I am in the market for a new GPU and I really like the look of the GALAX/KFA2 RTX 2060 mini white as well as the GTX 1660 white from them. I can't find any of these cards anywhere expect for the GALAX/KFA2 official store, and even there, the 2060 is out of stock and they don't even sell the 1660. Even with these challenges I would still love to get my hands on one of these cards, preferably the 1660 model. If anyone has any idea where I could get them, please help! Thanks! 

(I live in the US and it is called GALAX here, and I believe in some other countries they are named KFA2)

And if anyone has any other ideas on a good card that looks pretty similar, (budget of around $350) please fell free to suggest it!

Do you really want those cards? For 350 in the used market you can find better cards (especially right now, there are a lot of rtx2000 under sale), or if you wait a while maybe nvidia/amd do release something new in that Budget

Also for what I know, galax/kfa2 usually sells better in ue/asian markets, so even if you do find any in the us market, they might be pricey

Just now, Lii said:

Which model? They do a mole of different cards.. 

Anyway do you really want those cards? For 350 in the used market you can find better cards (especially right now, there are a lot of rtx2000 under sale), or if you wait a while maybe nvidia/amd do release something new in that Budget

The GTX 1660 ti ex white.

would a used GTX 1060 6GB be better?

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.

PSU tier list

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: Asus Dual GTX 1060 6GB  |  PSU: Seasonic GX650 |  Case: Corsair 220t RGB airflow white  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used I did not spen $200 on a keyboard 🤣) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK

1 minute ago, jsugarman2005 said:

The GTX 1660 ti ex white.

would a used GTX 1060 6GB be better?

Edited I noticed it later one 😅

Anyway absolutely not

In the used market for that price lookup for some rtx 2070 super/2080 or rtx 2080 super

-> Moved to Graphics Cards

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv