I wanna finalize a parts list...

Sad123987

Budget (including currency): 1.5k USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: COd WWII, Cs:Go, tf2 minecraft: Modded and not moded, Satisfactory, Astroneer, HOI4, ARK, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have two ssds one for boot one for hdd acceleration/cache. I may upgrade to 5600X next year. I am upgrading from hot garbage.

20 minutes ago, Sad123987 said:

Budget (including currency): 1.5k USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: COd WWII, Cs:Go, tf2 minecraft: Modded and not moded, Satisfactory, Astroneer, HOI4, ARK, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I have two ssds one for boot one for hdd acceleration/cache. I may upgrade to 5600X next year. I am upgrading from hot garbage.

1. It does not matter what ssd you use for gaming right now there is no difference in loading times what so ever so just get a cheaper bigger drive.

2. No cooler for the 3600 the stock is fine but a cheap aftermarket goes a long way

3. Why 32gb of ram that is beyond overkill

4. The psu is not up to the task for a 3070 look at a 600 b tier unit or better in the list linked below

500gb for hdd acceleration is a bit silly considering you are loosing most of that ssd storage. Might as well just get a bigger ssd. Really you could just get a 2tb ssd and call it a day as it really doesn't matter for games what kinda ssd it is as long as it has a dram cach and is not 100% qlc flash.

Your right

17 minutes ago, jaslion said:

1. It does not matter what ssd you use for gaming right now there is no difference in loading times what so ever so just get a cheaper bigger drive.

2. No cooler for the 3600 the stock is fine but a cheap aftermarket goes a long way

3. Why 32gb of ram that is beyond overkill

4. The psu is not up to the task for a 3070 look at a 600 b tier unit or better in the list linked below

500gb for hdd acceleration is a bit silly considering you are loosing most of that ssd storage. Might as well just get a bigger ssd. Really you could just get a 2tb ssd and call it a day as it really doesn't matter for games what kinda ssd it is as long as it has a dram cach and is not 100% qlc flash.

I will keep the ram bc Hoi4, Minecraft,  and chrome are ram eaters. I am gonna see what I can do in terms of psu and ssd bc taxes are killing my budget.

1 minute ago, Sad123987 said:

Your right

I will keep the ram bc Hoi4, Minecraft,  and chrome are ram eaters. I am gonna see what I can do in terms of psu and ssd bc taxes are killing my budget.

If you do keep the ram get a 4x8gb kit or a 2x16gb kit (perferably the 2x16) to make sure they work together fully. Mixing kits has mixed results even if it is the same ram.