BT signs 5G deal with Ericsson

VixAAT

Summary

BT has signed a new deal with the Swedish company Ericsson, due to the UK's plans to remove all Huawei technology in the country by 2027 and no longer can buy Huawei products from 2021, due to the supposedly 'links' with the Chinese Communist Party. BT also has a deal with Nokia.

Huawei released a report earlier on Wednesday, claiming its UK ban could cost thousands of jobs and billions of pounds of lost economic benefits as a result of the 5G rollout taking longer to complete.

My thoughts

Well, it is a shame that Huawei has gone through this because if they didn't they could make some amazing phones. 

Sources

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54716940

this has nothing to do with the huawei phones, but with their networking equipment, antennas and relays. 

they will continue to make phones and this doesn't mean you won't be able to get a huawei phone anymore. it means your wifi router and the 5g antenna on the street won't be huawei anymore

Sorry, about the confusion I was trying to make it simpler

Honestly I'm not surprised its Ericsson I'm not sure who else put up a decent effort to get the contract

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1