Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Monitor arm without the pole?

I already have 2 monitor arms, one meant for two monitors and another one for 1 monitor but much taller. I ended up swapping them around so I have 1 in the middle and two on top. I was wondering if there was a way to buy or anywhere to buy just the bracket and like the arm because I don’t wanna drop $30-$40 and also have another like pole and everything since I won’t use it. If this does exist I’d prefer it through Amazon US if anyone has any recommendations.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now