My Mother's GPU is not screwed into the bracket

BGGold07

Ok so my mother has a gaming computer and has been fine up until this point, there are no problems with the software itself but the problem is that gpu is sagging, there are no screws that are holding it in place (the case is the fractal design meshify c black) and so this has me worrying about the pc and its future, i dont know what screws go into the gpu bracket to screw it in and i dont know what the bag that the screws to hold the gpu in the case are labeled. could anyone help me with this problem?

7 minutes ago, BGGold07 said:

i dont know what screws go into the gpu bracket to screw it in

small black screw like this

Mayitr 228Pcs DIY Screw Assortment Kit Computer PC Screws Set With cas –  Bargain Industries

If it takes an excessive amount of force to get the screws in, it's the wrong screw but the meshify comes with the screws already installed, holding the slot cowers in

image.png.f20eb9261cb3e92a5cbd29d004bffa7c.png

it should be an extremely straightforward process

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

33 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

small black screw like this

Mayitr 228Pcs DIY Screw Assortment Kit Computer PC Screws Set With cas –  Bargain Industries

If it takes an excessive amount of force to get the screws in, it's the wrong screw but the meshify comes with the screws already installed, holding the slot cowers in

image.png.f20eb9261cb3e92a5cbd29d004bffa7c.png

it should be an extremely straightforward process

Ok so i dont know where those screws are in my house but i am looking for them right now. but thanks for the help

17 minutes ago, BGGold07 said:

Ok so i dont know where those screws are in my house but i am looking for them right now. but thanks for the help

I do hope you have a place in your closet to tuck away the motherboard and all the case screws/accessories. It does become a rather large pain to lose these things, as you've seen.

Although if needed, thumb screws can be rather cheap online. All you need to do is google the size and pitch of the screw and get the same kind.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 hour ago, BGGold07 said:

Worst case you can also just remove another slot cover and use the screws from that.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15