How do I take the fan blades off?

Hello. I want to take the blades from my case fans off, but i don't know how (the only tutorial that i found was saying to take the sticker from the back of the fan off, then remove some small circular thing, but i don't have stickers nor small circular things on my fans, they are like solid plastic on the back)

So how do I take the fan blades off? 

8 minutes ago, Stefan Laza said:

Hello. I want to take the blades from my case fans off, but i don't know how (the only tutorial that i found was saying to take the sticker from the back of the fan off, then remove some small circular thing, but i don't have stickers nor small circular things on my fans, they are like solid plastic on the back)

So how do I take the fan blades off? 

Totally depends on the fan how it's done. But why would you want to do this? Most fans gets destroyed by doing this as they are permanently attached to the motor.

Just now, jaslion said:

Totally depends on the fan how it's done. But why would you want to do this? Most fans gets destroyed by doing this as they are permanently attached to the motor.

I'm assuming he wants to clean them but yeah that's likely not going to work...

Current main PC:

CPU: R7 5800x (PBO undervolted)

GPU: 7900XT

RAM: 32gb Kingston Fury @ 3600mhz

MOBO: Asus ROG B550 F Gaming Wifi

CASE: Xtia Xproto ATX

Server PC:

CPU: Xeon X5690

GPU: R9 Fury X

RAM: Assorted 4gb sticks (24gb total)

MOBO: Asus Sabretooth X58

CASE: Alienware Area 51 ALX

2 minutes ago, Terabyte_272 said:

I'm assuming he wants to clean them but yeah that's likely not going to work...

For cleaning it's as simple as getting a rigid paintbrush or just any kind of harder brush and just wiping the fanblades then blast them with some air after. No need for so much work :p.

20 hours ago, jaslion said:

I want to paint them white lol, they are black now and they have RGB rings but because they are black they don't reflect and they don't look that nice
Should I try to paint them like this, without taking the blades off then?

2 minutes ago, Stefan Laza said:

I want to paint them white lol, they are black now and they have RGB rings but because they are black they don't reflect and they don't look that nice
Should I try to paint them like this, without taking the blades off then?

Yeah just cover the bits your don't want to have painted or just paint it with a brush.