tell store not shipping or answering mail

Hi, I bought a water bottle over a month and the page still shows "getting ready" I contacted via support 2 weeks ago to ask if there where a problem with the water bottle but I didn't get a response.

I checked the spam and nothing.

Anyone here know where can I get a response?

7 hours ago, spacedestroy said:

Hi, I bought a water bottle over a month and the page still shows "getting ready" I contacted via support 2 weeks ago to ask if there where a problem with the water bottle but I didn't get a response.

I checked the spam and nothing.

Anyone here know where can I get a response?

Get a refund through paypal or credit card.

Send another email. I can tag @CPotter here (I'm not sure who would be the contact person), but sending email to support is only support for the store. Most likely the one you selected was sold out and their stock didn't update in time, leaving you in state where you have order in, but merch takes couple of weeks to re-supply.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

33 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Send another email. I can tag @CPotter here (I'm not sure who would be the contact person), but sending email to support is only support for the store. Most likely the one you selected was sold out and their stock didn't update in time, leaving you in state where you have order in, but merch takes couple of weeks to re-supply.

@nicklmg was the guy who responded to my support email from the store a few months ago. Not sure if he normally does it though.

Just now, IntMD said:

@nicklmg was the guy who responded to my support email from the store a few months ago. Not sure if he normally does it though.

Usually not. They have actual employees handling that stuff. I personally don't like that we have to even use forums for dog whistling them like this.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@spacedestroy, I sent you a DM. Very strange that you emailed support and never heard back, I'd like to get this sorted out for you ASAP. There aren't any known delays or backorders with water bottles right now, so your order should have been shipped out at the time of purchase. Either way we'll get it figured out.