Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All-in-one PC screen goes black for couple seconds

Hello, I bought second-hand HP all-in-one PC (i7 9700t GTX 1050ti) to use in my mobile photobooth. The problem is the screen goes black for like 1-2 sec every half hour  or so when  using photo-editing and photoboots software. Reinstall didnt solve the issue.  PC does not restart its just like the screen turns off. I also tried gaming on the all in one, just to try it. And after some time screen was blinking like crazy. I tried to use external screen through hdmi and there was no problem ( no black screen, nothing).  How do solve it ? Do it think its caused by overheating ?

Faulty display in the all-in-one. (At least that is what I would think) If something is overheating and causing the display to malfunction that could be the issue. Try going to a repair shop and having them look at it if you don't have the tools to open it yourself. If you can try reinstalling the NVIDIA drivers as a broken/corrupted driver could also cause the issue. Hope this helps.

59 minutes ago, xxx68 said:

HP all-in-one PC

I have seen this sort of thing before on HP AiO, the cooling on the video card isn't good enough, and so the screen cuts out, I don't know if you can open this case without breaking stuff, but check the cooling on the GFX card

So rise up, all ye lost ones, as one, we'll claw the clouds