Currently searching for a monitor, suggestions / feedback needed

JeffreyXD

Hello fellow brethren, 

I recently purchased asus tuf gaming vg27wq1b but my experience with it has been horrible (extreme blur on moving images probably because it's a VA panel and has high MPRT + g2g i guess?) and i will return it today or tomorrow. As a result, i am left searching for a new monitor. At the moment i am thinking about getting the following monitors:

-ACER predator xb271HUA

-AOC G2590FX

-Acer XN253QP

-Asus VG278QF

Any recommendations or suggestions would be nice. I am looking for a FPS AND MOBA gaming monitor without blur which also has a low input, response, grey to grey time. Display size, as well as, viewing angles, and color reproduction don't interest me that much. Maximum price 500$.

I knew i forgot something! Maximum 500 i guess? Not willing to spend more on one monitor to be honest.

For this price you can get one of these 2. These are pretty much the best overall monitors on the market that don't break the bank. They're overall really similar and use the exact same display. I'd get the dell, but if it's not available you can get the LG. It doesn't get much better than these without spending a fortune.

EDIT: I own 2 of these LG monitors aswell. Couldn't be happier with them. Another option is the LG 27GN850-B, which is the newer version of the 27GL850-B. The only difference is a slightly different stand design and the GN version doesn't have a USB hub.

Edited by Stahlmann

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

I am quite concerned about overshooting and slow response time on the IPS displays hence why i'd rather go for a TN display instead?