Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RTX Graphic cards

Go to solution Solved by minibois,
Just now, EchoTheGecko said:

I was wondering to get an RTX graphics card but I need to know which one is best

The best is the RTX 3090, but you should look at it from another perspective; what is the card you need for what you do with it (like gaming at what resolution/refresh rate) and what do you want to spend on it?
Why get an RTX 3090, when it's within performance reach of an RTX 3080 for example, when the latter is quite a bit cheaper (in terms of MSRP), not taking into account they are hard to get now).

1 minute ago, EchoTheGecko said:

are they worth it

Depends on what you need in terms of performance and what you spend on it.

will it work with a 500w power supply?

Depends on the specific videocard you go for (an RTX 3090 needs more power than an RTX 2060, which are both RTX cards) and which 500W PSU you have.

In short, look at reviews and the performance you get with different cards and judge what sort of performance you want before making a decision,

Also keep in mind the RTX 3070 is suppose to release shortly, but I'd except the same type of shortages as we've seen with the RTX 3080.

I was wondering to get an RTX graphics card but I need to know which one is best, are they worth it and will it work with a 500w power supply?

Just now, EchoTheGecko said:

I was wondering to get an RTX graphics card but I need to know which one is best

The best is the RTX 3090, but you should look at it from another perspective; what is the card you need for what you do with it (like gaming at what resolution/refresh rate) and what do you want to spend on it?
Why get an RTX 3090, when it's within performance reach of an RTX 3080 for example, when the latter is quite a bit cheaper (in terms of MSRP), not taking into account they are hard to get now).

are they worth it

Depends on what you need in terms of performance and what you spend on it.

will it work with a 500w power supply?

Depends on the specific videocard you go for (an RTX 3090 needs more power than an RTX 2060, which are both RTX cards) and which 500W PSU you have.

In short, look at reviews and the performance you get with different cards and judge what sort of performance you want before making a decision,

Also keep in mind the RTX 3070 is suppose to release shortly, but I'd except the same type of shortages as we've seen with the RTX 3080.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

Sorry if my post seemed rude, that is never my intention.

"Why do we suffer a lifetime for a moment of happiness?" - Anonymous