Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

hey guys im thinking making my first gaming pc and im looking for mouse and keyboard and i was thinking what you guys think of my options of keyboard and mouse and tell me if they are good for casual competitive in valorant and coldwar. Mouse 1 : Razer DeathAdder V2 Mini mouse 2 : ZOWIE S1 DIVINA. Mouse 3 : glorious-model-o
Mouse 4 : Logitech G502 Keyboard 1 : GK61 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard keyboard 2 Redragon K530 Draconic

I think the Glorious Model-O is probably the best mouse you have listed there. It's up to personal preference, though, so another mouse may be best for you.

2 minutes ago, tishous said:

I think the Glorious Model-O is probably the best mouse you have listed there. It's up to personal preference, though, so another mouse may be best for you.

yeah i keep looking for mouse that is good for fps game and is small since i have small hands as looks i guess one that looks like glorious one i dont know i keep looking for mouses i just want that is for me be able to compete online matchmaking and be competitive but im not that competitive like type of going to event and scrims with teams etc... stufff like that but for sure i tried my best on matchmaking ! 

1 minute ago, Hokum said:

yeah i keep looking for mouse that is good for fps game and is small since i have small hands as looks i guess one that looks like glorious one i dont know i keep looking for mouses i just want that is for me be able to compete online matchmaking and be competitive but im not that competitive like type of going to event and scrims with teams etc... stufff like that but for sure i tried my best on matchmaking ! 

Pretty much any gaming mouse will be good for competitive FPS gaming. I know the Glorious Model-O is one of the lightest mainstream mice out there. There is a Model O- as well which is smaller than the standard Model-O and lighter.

3 minutes ago, tishous said:

Pretty much any gaming mouse will be good for competitive FPS gaming. I know the Glorious Model-O is one of the lightest mainstream mice out there. There is a Model O- as well which is smaller than the standard Model-O and lighter.

ok thanks you i keep it in mind of that mouse ! 

Here is what i think based on the options you have

mouse I would recomend the Glorious Model-O. It is overall just a really good mouse for all hand grips.

keyboard The GK61 is much better then the red dragon. 

However I think that the motospeed ck62 is the best budget keyboard by a mile.  

As a GK61 user, its pretty decent keyboard. If you have enough money, I recommend you to buy SK61 since it comes with custom keycaps, making keyboard nicer.

Yeah but you can always just buy custom keycaps which are in my opinion much better

4 hours ago, efedesu said:

As a GK61 user, its pretty decent keyboard. If you have enough money, I recommend you to buy SK61 since it comes with custom keycaps, making keyboard nicer.

ok i look into it because my other option expensive one was ducky one 2 mini but i look that keyboard up !